Sometimes you need ...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niehart

Pie Smuggler
Reaction score
46831118_10156890182464628_1255503212174114816_o.jpg

Love the saying!

But it took a moment to process. That bike and "Crooked Road" were like repelling magnets in my brain.

I NEED a T-shirt with that on the front and the back.
Just go to one of the many sites that come up under "customized t shirts" or a similar heading. Pick the size and color, enter in the text, choose your font, upload your own image, move it and resize it as desired. Send them a few bucks. Done.

Just go to one of the many sites that come up under "customized t shirts" or a similar heading. Pick the size and color, enter in the text, choose your font, upload your own image, move it and resize it as desired. Send them a few bucks. Done.
Well, how about that! My first design.

big.jpg

But I have to order 6 minimum at about $30 USD a pop, plus shipping?

Maybe put "Fuck Psychiatrists" on the back

Well, how about that! My first design.

[img=[URL="https://www.customink.com/proof/wan0-00bn-tqta/223601/front/big.jpg%5D"]https://www.customink.com/proof/wan0-00bn-tqta/223601/front/big.jpg][/URL]

But I have to order 6 minimum at about $30 USD a pop, plus shipping?

Maybe put "Fuck Psychiatrists" on the back
I'll buy one. Let's get this rolling. Can't wear it if it has "Fuck Psychiatrists" on the back though.

Cafe Press is the outfit that did the Forum t-shirts that have been around here since I came on board, and I custom designed a shirt from them just like I described up above. No minimum, I just ordered one shirt. On the back it says "It's an FJR. Buh Bye" Only trouble is, it's under my jacket when I'm riding, so nobody can see what it says.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would be in for a couple. I've used Custom Ink for the Reuben shirts with great results.

I just wanted to see if t-shirt design was easy, so yes, not hard at all.

Just use this link to see, change and/or order this design for yourselves. Let me know if the link does not work.

Personally I would prefer a FJR graphic, but that graphic was not available. You could upload your own.