Who Has the Lowdown on Roseville Yammy?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacramentoMike

Not Safe For Work
Reaction score
Just got a promo email from Roseville Yamaha (or whatever they call it now--they sell Kawasakis and all kinds of other shit now too. But they're moving, so they say. Didn't say when or where, except the new location will be "less than a mile away".

So anybody know?

Roseville Yammy might know
Did you ask them ?
lol.gif

https://www.roseville-motorsports.com/ "We're moving less than a mile away."

Not sure if that extra mile puts it beyond your touring range, SacMike. (
tonguesmiley.gif
) Address is shown as: 2014 Taylor Road, Roseville, CA 95678. Doesn't say whether that's the new location or the old one.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK youse wiseguys. It was after their closing time when I saw the email so I posted with the duel purpose of seeing if anybody local (like NOT in Canada or US hurricane country) happened to know--and of course to be helpful and pass along the fact that they were moving--and having a sale. Again, to anybody who might be within riding distance of Roseville California and like to know. Thanks, Hud, I did notice they were ;moving less than a mile. From their current location on Taylor Road, that is. A careful reading of my first post would reveal that fact. Sheesh. Ya try to be nice . . .
calm.gif

oops - double post

Just finished shovelling after a long day at work, enjoying a Bloody Mary, watching The Marvellous Mrs Maisel (it's clever - check it out), and posting :thumbsup:

And Mikey, it's "dual", not duel.
rofl.gif

I dunno, OM

Kinda sounds like he's looking for a duel. Folks on the right coast are just being helpful
rolleyes.gif

oops - double post

Just finished shovelling after a long day at work, enjoying a Bloody Mary, watching The Marvellous Mrs Maisel (it's clever - check it out), and posting
thumbsup.gif
You're shoveling something all right. (I like Mrs. Maisel too, btw.)

A very merry Boxing Day, too. Or is it "happy" Boxing Day?

Are those shitty Kawasakis on sale?
Dunno Dougie. Guess I'm supposed to ride out there and report back.

Let us know, SacMike. Sounds like an excellent subject for a Ride Report.

Here's your ride report. I rode from Sacramento to Roseville. 20 miles. Heavy traffic. No problem. Lane splitting.

They're moving a couple miles closer to Sac. Sweet. Only 18 miles now. (Near Atlantic and I-80, for you locals.) They'll be closed for about a week, The new place will have a lot more room for everything--service bay, sales floor, merchandise, and a lot more storage space inside and out. Didn't see any irresistible sales on Kawi's though, Doug. Or anything else, really.

I did get to split lanes all the way home again, though.
smile.png