Where can I find this Ram Ball Nut?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RDC

Reaction score
I'm in search of this part (Triple Tree Nut Ram Ball), or something similar. I've seen a few ram ball mounts like this, but much taller. I'm trying to keep this to a low profile as my ram connector is a little long. I'm trying to mount a RAM-X for my phone on the triple tree nut, but I don't want my phone to end up too high. The only place I've heard they were available was Motorcycle Larry's but I've heard they are no longer a good source for parts.

Thanks!

Rick

RamBall.jpg

I'm in search of this part (Triple Tree Nut Ram Ball), or something similar. I've seen a few ram ball mounts like this, but much taller. I'm trying to keep this to a low profile as my ram connector is a little long. I'm trying to mount a RAM-X for my phone on the triple tree nut, but I don't want my phone to end up too high. The only place I've heard they were available was Motorcycle Larry's but I've heard they are no longer a good source for parts.
Thanks!

Rick

RamBall.jpg
That's odd because that is where I got my RAM mount.

Thanks!

Rick

RamBall.jpg
Just reading several other posts, they say Larry is not around anymore and the site is seldom checked and products are frequently never shipped. Email and Phone contact attempts are also not returned.

How long ago did you order from them?

Thanks!

Rick

RamBall.jpg
Just reading several other posts, they say Larry is not around anymore and the site is seldom checked and products are frequently never shipped. Email and Phone contact attempts are also not returned.

How long ago did you order from them?
Actually, Larry died some years back. For awhile the business was still in operation, but apparently no more.

Just reading several other posts, they say Larry is not around anymore and the site is seldom checked and products are frequently never shipped. Email and Phone contact attempts are also not returned. How long ago did you order from them?
Been covered on this forum many times before including Dealer Feedback and his passing thread 7 years ago. Search and 'ye shall find.
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to tell from the picture but I have one that is 2.5 inches tall from the bottom of the base. That's about a half inch extension up to the 1 inch ball. I bought it here on the forum used and have never put it on. Let me know if that is the size you're looking for and I'll send a pic.

Just reading several other posts, they say Larry is not around anymore and the site is seldom checked and products are frequently never shipped. Email and Phone contact attempts are also not returned. How long ago did you order from them?
Been covered on this forum many times before including Dealer Feedback and his passing thread 7 years ago. Search and 'ye shall find.
wink.png
Yes, that was why I was hesitant to purchase from that site.

Rick,If you are interested in a Ram-bone I have one that I'm not using and would sell it.

Brian
Thanks Brian. But, I don't need the ram bone. My phone mount has a 1" ball, so I'm looking for the 1" ball on the center nut to connect the two.