First Ride in March

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's for a 2 year anniversary. When you get to 20 you'll be fortunate if she still even speaks to you. At least that has been my experience.

Hope you enjoyed the motorcycle ride.

Lucky bastages living in California!
Soak it up Gregory, count me in the jealous group...
I left Washington on 2/21 and got to Redding the 23rd having a seat App with Seath Lamm on the 25th and it was damm wet. It was so wet the RV Park I stayed at on the North side of town couldn't get folks out of the south side of the parks spots as the little river going thru it was flowing across the bridge.It was so wet that I dropped then S-10 loading it on to the lift on the RV and bent my Wounderlic Shifter!
sad.png
. I was going to go south just a ways and stay a week but the forecast said go farther south my friend, south I went to just below the Palmdale area. Still wet, not by my standards but a little wet and WINDY.

When I'm not trying to do things with the wife or little chores on the MH I'd go and ride me a road or two off my Butler Maps. I enjoyed myself but I think this had to be my most vigilant riding I have done in awhile and really missed having George or Dave covering my six! I was either watching for silt, fist size rocks, little rivers two to three inches deep or wind! I was riding Little Tujunga Canyon and I was enjoying a corner and a gust moved me a good six to ten inches.

No California hasn't really been all that great, the locals or whining but it seems the pattern is changing finally. I think I may be able to put the winter gear away and get out the summer gear!

Gregory and Seth have both had to evacuate their homes because of fire and now they have had more snow and rain than they know what to do with!

Life's good Gregory, glad you got to enjoy it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts