Split: Off-topic about Bridgestone Rebates

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure I was clear earlier.

2 fronts and 2 rears would be 2 sets.

I doubt 2 fronts only is considered a set.

Or 2 rears only is considered a set.

I doubt you could buy a moto front and a car rear and call it a set either. ;)

Well. You do get $25 per tire for up to 6 tires.

You just may not get $60 per set, for up to 3 sets.

But there is no harm in trying maybe you will still get the $60, at the worst you would get $50.

Last edited by a moderator:
puppychow posted: Well. You do get $25 per tire for up to 6 tires. You just may not get $60 per set, for up to 3 sets. But there is no harm in trying maybe you will still get the $60, at the worst you would get $50.
Like puppychow said, 2 fronts at $25 rebate each = $50 rebate. That's pretty good.

Ask yourself if that extra $10 is worth a phone call to 1-800-Bridgestone (<-- made up number), because if your claim is rejected, it may take you a very long time to get things straightened out, if ever.

Email reply from Bridgestone:

Bridgestone Rewards <[email protected]> 11:58 AM (7 hours ago)
cleardot.gif

cleardot.gif

Thank you for your email. You are correct, a set can be two front or two rear tires. Once you have made your purchase, simply go towww.bridgestonerewards.com and click ‘submit a claim’. Our site will guide you through the entire process. If you need further assistance, please let us know. Have a great day!