SEOR day trip

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gray ray

Reaction score
gray ray, scrapedup, and bockelrider are doing a quick hitter around SEO

Meeting at the Dennys in New Philadelphia (Ohio RT 250 and Rt 39) at 9 A.M. Thursday

Ride RT 800 South to Rt 145 East to Rt 556 East to the Ohio River turn around and back thru Bealsville to Rt 26 South to

Marietta . Then maybe West on Rt 676 to Rt 555 North then home on Rt 93 North

Everybody and anybody is welcome.

Hey Ray! I can't make it because I have to work. Trevor is going to ride out and meet you at Denny's at 9:00 AM on Thursday. He's still deciding which bike to take. LOL I'm jealous of all of you. Have a great ride!

Trevor had a great time riding with both of you. Too bad Dave couldn't make it. When the group peeled off in Woodsfield, Trevor rode all the way down to Marietta on 26 and back and then home. He got home with 409 miles on the odometer. I'm so jealous. Glad you 3 had a such a nice ride on a perfect day. Thanks to Ray for putting the ride together. Hope to see you guys soon!

We got to Woodsfield about 1 o'clock and Steve and I are both shot. Trevor is standing there dancing around like a puppy ready to play.

Steve says that he has to head for home. I don't think that I can even make it home. Trevor says "Let's head down 26 to Marietta".

Steve and I look at each other. Our hearts are saying "Yes". Our bodies are saying "Lets take a nap".

I got home about 7:30, with a lot of stops along the way. I have no idea how many miles I did. (I forgot to set the trip odo.) Seems like I forget a lot lately.

My hands and butt are numb, my neck is stiff , my shoulders and back ache. But what a day.

Great day, great bikes, great friends, great roads, It's just too bad that my body can only take so much fun.

We road up and down 556 twice. The road is like a race track. I can't wait for 536 to get repaired.

Trevor is a delight, and can ride with the best of us. You can be very proud of him.

We have got to start to plan a SEOR 2.0 sometime this summer.

...So Dave didn't make it?...what a surprize
rolleyes.gif

Glad you guys had a great day...

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray, Thanks for the nice things you said about Trevor. Riding with you guys taught him everything he knows. Good to learn from the best. Trevor doesn't like to lead a ride. Good for me because then I don't have to work so hard to keep up with him. LOL