I've had to do a lot of PM reminding and post moving lately because people seeming to be straying from the rules (both newbies and long-time users). I've been trying to avoid the "warnings," etc, as they seem to piss people off more than they help, but I'm losing patience.
Again, for everyone to see:
Here are the (very few) rules:
1. No porn (though links to it are okay, if labeled NWS).
2. No religious/moral philosophy/political crap. There are countless forums/blogs on the web if you want to delve into these divisive topics. This is a motorcycle forum. That said, political discussions SPECIFICALLY about pending motorcycle legislation, regulation, and laws are allowable.
3. No politically-correct fucktards.
4. No ass-clowns in general.
5. No personal attacks. However, when some asshat desperately needs it for violating Rules 1-4, group dog-piles are perfectly acceptable.
6. Those who are easily offended should proceed with caution. Posts in this forum may or may not contain adult language/themes. No whiney-gash crying about them allowed. Deal with it.
7. Always remember that you are a GUEST in our virtual house. The Admins are your hosts. When you are a guest in someone''s house, don''t piss off the hosts. If you do, you''ll find your dumb ass on the sidelines, participating in a "read-only" mode for a period of 7 days. Repeat offenders fall under Rule #4, and will be booted permanently. If you try to re-register under another name after you have sent to the corner for a timeout, you are definitely toast.
These Guidelines may be periodically updated as needed. Refer to them periodically to determine if you can still handle the load.
Last Updated: 19 Dec 05