Twowheelnut Memorial Ride, BBQ, and Motel Details

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Number of guests I'll be bringing to the BBQ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• More than 3, PM Ignacio

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a high quality USB webcam they can loan?

I've got a Windows XP laptop w/ 5 hour battery and AT&T 881 Aircard to broadcast Tim's Memorial over the internet with but need the webcam piece to make it happen (if I could afford to purchase one I would).

If so, please email me at wellerphotography at gmail dot com to make arrangements to ship.

Thx

Anyone have a high quality USB webcam they can loan?
I've got a Windows XP laptop w/ 5 hour battery and AT&T 881 Aircard to broadcast Tim's Memorial over the internet with but need the webcam piece to make it happen (if I could afford to purchase one I would).

If so, please email me at wellerphotography at gmail dot com to make arrangements to ship.

Thx
message sent

R

EXCELLENT job, Richard!
We're good to go on the webcast piece and Richard will be setting up the link on Tim's https://TwoWheelNut.com website for everyone who can't make it out.
Any chance that someone is going to capture that stream for viewing at a later time?

(I'll be there, but I'd still like to see the footage later if possible)

Good job on setting that up. :good:

EXCELLENT job, Richard!
We're good to go on the webcast piece and Richard will be setting up the link on Tim's https://TwoWheelNut.com website for everyone who can't make it out.
Any chance that someone is going to capture that stream for viewing at a later time?

(I'll be there, but I'd still like to see the footage later if possible)

Good job on setting that up. :good:

Yes, there is an option to record the broadcast for later viewing on the internet. Richard is also going to record to tape with his camcorder so there will be a high resolution copy as well.

Sorry everyone, I can't make it this weekend afterall.

Tonyrob is out too.

Have a save ride and great weekend everyone.

Cant remember if i voted...

Yep in for 2. The wife and i will be there bright and early...Need to wake Fairlaner up with the load roar of my Pipes...LOL..

Everyone...

PLEASE go back to my original post and double-check the route. It seems Google maps made a slight change to make the ride quicker on the return trip.

The ride is basicaly the same up and back with just one small detour on the way up. I am sorry about the mix-up and I hope it doesn't cause any major grief. :unsure:

Everyone...
PLEASE go back to my original post and double-check the route. It seems Google maps made a slight change to make the ride quicker on the return trip.

The ride is basicaly the same up and back with just one small detour on the way up. I am sorry about the mix-up and I hope it doesn't cause any major grief. :unsure:
DuffDude -

When you say 'original post' do you mean the first post on this thread posted by Iggie? Is that route now correct? If not, please provide linky for us easily confused types.

:rolleyes:

Everyone...

DuffDude -

When you say 'original post' do you mean the first post on this thread posted by Iggie? Is that route now correct? If not, please provide linky for us easily confused types.

:rolleyes:
OK, Iggy's link is still incorrect. Below it are the "Details" and that link goes to my post, which has been corrected.

To help anyone who is still confused, THIS LINK has the corrected route.

in short, there is NO hwy 101 riding on this route. We will meet the 101 at each end, but not ride it.

Sorry about the confusion. :unsure:

A couple o' U turns in there per Google maps! I plan on just following the bike in front of me!

Does ANYONE coming to the service have an AT&T connect card that we could use to stream the service?????????

The one we were gonna use is gonna be in Colorado....

HELP HELP HELP.

R

Does ANYONE coming to the service have an AT&T connect card that we could use to stream the service?????????

HELP HELP HELP.

R
Bump -

We have tested Ustream.com successfully. We really need a portable wireless connection, ANYONE? 500 Kbps is all we need..

Bump.

HELP HELP HELP.

R
Bump -

We have tested Ustream.com successfully. We really need a portable wireless connection, ANYONE? 500 Kbps is all we need..

Bump.
I have a new Verizon phone running Windows Mobile (Smartphone). One of the features is the ability to use it like a modem via USB connection. It requires installation of some software on the PC (VZaccess I think is the name of the software). I have NEVER tried to use this feature. I have no idea how fast it is or how reliable. I'm willing to try if ya'll don't come up with a known-good solution to this problem.

I'll have the USB cable and phone with me. I'll be in sometime late Friday evening (probably after 9pm for sure).

Staying at Holiday Inn.

**** EDIT ****

My upload speed isn't sufficient for the streaming...

Anyone else?

Anyone at all??

Last edited by a moderator:

HELP HELP HELP.

R
Bump -

Bump.
I have a new Verizon phone running Windows Mobile (Smartphone). One of the features is the ability to use it like a modem via USB connection. It requires installation of some software on the PC (VZaccess I think is the name of the software). I have NEVER tried to use this feature. I have no idea how fast it is or how reliable. I'm willing to try if ya'll don't come up with a known-good solution to this problem.

I'll have the USB cable and phone with me. I'll be in sometime late Friday evening (probably after 9pm for sure).

Staying at Holiday Inn.
Nevermind. Typical upload speeds are between 60K and 80K. Not gonna work. Sorry 'bout that. (It also turns out that this service isn't part of my "unlimited data" plan).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts