Tim Bates Symbology

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FJRay represented the fastest place on earth, so I had to go to the twistiest place I know of....

Since I didn't follow the guidelines exactly the first go around, having been inspired by FJRay's contribution, and finding myself on my FJR this morning with the subject only 250 miles out of the way...Here's to you, brother Tim..

TWNSymbology-1.jpg
A thoughful gesture Bob. Thank you. It appears you may have made the ultimate TWN gesture. Unless someone finds themself up in say, Hyder, Alaska in front of say, Floyd's Diner giving the salute........

You took this the day before the tree planting. Any way you can tell if that's the same sign as the one Tim posed next to? I've done some comparison and the one he was pointing at had orange tape wrapped around the post below the bottom sign.

Nice job. Thanks again.

Tim's brother.

You took this the day before the tree planting. Any way you can tell if that's the same sign as the one Tim posed next to? I've done some comparison and the one he was pointing at had orange tape wrapped around the post below the bottom sign.
Nice job. Thanks again.

Tim's brother.
Chris,

That IS the sign on Hwy 36 just West of Red Bluff, CA. Bob rode up there and had a passerby take the photo.

An absolutely wonderful tribute to Tim.

Nice job. Thanks again.

Tim's brother.
Chris,

That IS the sign on Hwy 36 just West of Red Bluff, CA. Bob rode up there and had a passerby take the photo.

An absolutely wonderful tribute to Tim.
Neat. Same kind of thing I like to do.

The orange tape must have come off.

Neat. Same kind of thing I like to do.
There's a group riding up there this weekend. Go grab an FJR, ride (or move) to California, and join the collective!

The orange tape must have come off.
That, or he took it at the Western end of the road. I'd imagine there's a duplicate sign there....

It appears you may have made the ultimate TWN gesture. Unless someone finds themself up in say, Hyder, Alaska in front of say, Floyd's Diner giving the salute........
Maybe next year....

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.