painman

FJR Commander

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,261 posts
  • 2006 ABS (Gen II) World

Posted 11 October 2008 - 10:30 AM

Very nice Bob. No better place to honor Tim. PM. <>< good.gif

When guns/ammo are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns and ammo. Get involved, fight for your rights before it's too late. <><

#82 dcarver

dcarver

FJR Forum Post Whore

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,754 posts
  • 2006 ABS (Gen II) World

Posted 12 October 2008 - 10:31 AM

Two digits out for my bud Toe!
Nicely done!
Walked away Posted ImagePosted Image Is it really crashing if you don't fall down?--
I wouldn't change a fucking thing; I've lived hard, played hard, and I ain't done yet. I've paid some severe penalties along the way, but the rewards have been so much greater; even if for just have participating in the game of life with utmost abandon. It's not who rides the furthest in a day, but rather in a lifetime. CBA member #1, IBA #31845 and very proud of both.
Posted Image

#83 TwoWheelNut's brother

TwoWheelNut's brother

Training Pilot

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Other or considering FJR

Posted 17 October 2008 - 04:42 AM

QUOTE (Toecutter @ Oct 10 2008, 11:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Since I didn't follow the guidelines exactly the first go around, having been inspired by FJRay's contribution, and finding myself on my FJR this morning with the subject only 250 miles out of the way...Here's to you, brother Tim.

A thoughful gesture Bob. Thank you. It appears you may have made the ultimate TWN gesture. Unless someone finds themself up in say, Hyder, Alaska in front of say, Floyd's Diner giving the salute........

You took this the day before the tree planting. Any way you can tell if that's the same sign as the one Tim posed next to? I've done some comparison and the one he was pointing at had orange tape wrapped around the post below the bottom sign.

Nice job. Thanks again.

Tim's brother.

#84 madmike2

madmike2

Shtirrenuppenmeister

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,926 posts
  • 2005 ABS (Gen I) N. America

Posted 17 October 2008 - 05:02 AM

QUOTE (TwoWheelNut's brother @ Oct 17 2008, 05:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You took this the day before the tree planting. Any way you can tell if that's the same sign as the one Tim posed next to? I've done some comparison and the one he was pointing at had orange tape wrapped around the post below the bottom sign.

Nice job. Thanks again.

Tim's brother.

Chris,

That IS the sign on Hwy 36 just West of Red Bluff, CA. Bob rode up there and had a passerby take the photo.

An absolutely wonderful tribute to Tim.
It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

#85 TwoWheelNut's brother

TwoWheelNut's brother

Training Pilot

• Members+
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts
  • Other or considering FJR

Posted 17 October 2008 - 05:57 AM

QUOTE (madmike2 @ Oct 17 2008, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice job. Thanks again.

Tim's brother.

Chris,

That IS the sign on Hwy 36 just West of Red Bluff, CA. Bob rode up there and had a passerby take the photo.

An absolutely wonderful tribute to Tim.

Neat. Same kind of thing I like to do.

The orange tape must have come off.

#86 Toecutter

Toecutter

What would DoG do?

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,242 posts
  • 2004 ABS (Gen I) N. America

Posted 17 October 2008 - 06:29 AM

QUOTE (TwoWheelNut's brother @ Oct 17 2008, 06:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Neat. Same kind of thing I like to do.

There's a group riding up there this weekend. Go grab an FJR, ride (or move) to California, and join the collective!

The orange tape must have come off.

That, or he took it at the Western end of the road. I'd imagine there's a duplicate sign there....

It appears you may have made the ultimate TWN gesture. Unless someone finds themself up in say, Hyder, Alaska in front of say, Floyd's Diner giving the salute........

Maybe next year....