2wheelingdawg

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are a few more photos of Sean and our group during the ride up to the Cherohala Scenic Skyway. I'll always choose to remember this trip as "Good Times" for Sean, me and our Riding Group.

You never die as long as memory of you lives on.

Our Georgia group of Riders links ups with Don, Christine, and Rich at the intersection of the Ocoee and TN 30.

FJRWeekendtour003.jpg

Our group enjoys lunch at the Tellico Cafe. Sean is 2nd on left beside me. Rich looks away. He IS photogenic.

IMG_0706.jpg

Our group takes a break on the Cherohala. Sean had just recently stopped to take in the views of Natures's beauty.

IMG_0708.jpg

Here is one more shot of our group at rest before we go separate ways.

FJRWeekendtour004.jpg

Sean was a fine young man. I won’t forget him. Check out his expression and where his eyes are focused at the lunch table.

Who's Mr. Secret Identity?

Secret Identity is Rich who posted above. He's a great rider who knows some great TN roads. There's gotta be a story there on him being "shy". I look forward to getting the answer as well as getting his scenic tour of middle and eastern TN. I'm hoping he and his buds will be setting up a group ride in their "hood" in the near future. They, too, are making some efforts toward setting up a TN FJR Rider Group.

Just now picked up this thread. What a damned shame! Way too many bikes taken out by cagers. My condolences to Sean's family. God Bless you.

-Greg-

Great pictures Mike! I finaly saw what Rich was pointing at in the third picture. :blink: I think I've seen Rich's picture in the post office somewhere too. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.