TWN Memorial Being Webcast Live!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
edit: It is available as Click on Demand.. Scroll down just a bit and click on the Twowheelnuts Memorial Service photo/icon.

It's working at the moment.....clicky here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about that. We seem to have left the mute button on the Mac.

My understanding is that they filmed it with another camera and hope they may put a video after the fact.

Very good service....you all can be quite proud of dcarver and MCXML as speakers. ;)

Hey Guys,

My fault. After all the work to get a wireless router installed and working, the HP PC wouldn't connect to the router, so the Mac was put online with only minutes to go before the service started. Somehow I missed the enable audio button. :unsure: Pretty high stress moments going on at the time..

Fairlaner got the whole thing on video, he plans to post it somewhere (utube, ustream, netflix, or something). :rolleyes:

Hey Guys,
My fault. After all the work to get a wireless router installed and working, the HP PC wouldn't connect to the router, so the Mac was put online with only minutes to go before the service started. Somehow I missed the enable audio button. :unsure: Pretty high stress moments going on at the time..

Fairlaner got the whole thing on video, he plans to post it somewhere (utube, ustream, netflix, or something). :rolleyes:
Yeah and add my video with sound from you tube please......

Jdog

Hey Guys,

Yeah and add my video with sound from you tube please......

Jdog
Better yet... Here is the link to the video with sound if you missed it

Jdog

I am streaming it now and also recording it ti ustream. Use the same link as before.

Audio fixed - recording again.
OK, So is that from the beginning?

(edit) Ok I see it's rolling..

I'm hoping we'll be able to watch it from the beginning. But if not, that's OK too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done guys. Very thoughtful of y'all to include all of us on the east coast. I deeply appreciate it.

-Greg-

Status
Not open for further replies.