Good bye TWN Ride Video

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awsome jdog.......reassure's me that there are still "good/decent" people in this world.......great job

Thank's jdog your vidios have really captured some of the best moments of Tim to share with us all. From those images

one could see the enjoyment he got from riding and being with his friend's and family Excellent job Thank you.

Thank you for that one, too, Jdog. Didn't make the ride, but that made me feel like I was on it . . . but with tears I would have had trouble riding with. Still hard to believe he's gone.

Thanks everyone... :good:

Sorry i could not squeeze anymore video in..There was alot more but i tryed to get everyone at least once....

Im sorry if you did not make it in....This was by far the largest group I have filmed to date.

Jdog

great Vid :clapping: :punk: :thumbsupsmileyanim:

edit: need to get it on DVD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone... :good:
Sorry i could not squeeze anymore video in..There was alot more but i tryed to get everyone at least once....

Im sorry if you did not make it in....This was by far the largest group I have filmed to date.

Jdog
I'm calling my agent! :fuck:

It really doesn't mater if we were recorded....we were there! And everyone else now has a chance to vicariously enjoy what we did in erson.

Great job, Jeff! Thanks for the memories.....

And, oh yeah.... :fuck:

[SIZE=8pt](IIRC, the ONLY time I've ever used that form of communication, but hopefully appropriate given the subject.)[/SIZE]

Hugs and kisses, Mike.

Last edited by a moderator:
It really doesn't mater if we were recorded....we were there! And everyone else now has a chance to vicariously enjoy what we did in erson.

Great job, Jeff! Thanks for the memories.....

And, oh yeah.... :fuck:

[SIZE=8pt](IIRC, the ONLY time I've ever used that form of communication, but hopefully appropriate given the subject.)[/SIZE]

Hugs and kisses, Mike.
Mike, you're the best.

Hugs and kisses back, doode! :rolleyes:

What a fitting tribute, Jeff! Thank you for all your work.

Even though I'm 9 time zones away, I felt like I was riding along with you guys.

Stef

Diane's weeping and I feel like shit again.....well done Jdog.
JDOG -

Yesterday, over the course of the day, I sent the link to several of my non-riding friends and family members. Each time I did so, however, I made the "mistake" of watching the video again. It worked its magic every time. Heart breaking.....and that music is too perfect.

A great tribute Jdog. Those of us who could not be there got to participate, abeit after the fact.

Ed, Lancaster, SC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts