#1 Bokerfork

Bokerfork

FJR Squadron Leader

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • 2007 ABS (Gen II) N. America

Posted 08 October 2008 - 03:59 PM

Okay, okay. At great risk of being flamed beyond recognition, I must ask,"Where are the ride reports for TWN's Memorial. I didn't know TWN but I still wanted to go to the memorial. Due to circumstances within and beyond my control, I wasn't able to go. I figured I'd live vicariously through the reports of others, but alas, none to be found.

Perhaps they are here and I'm to stupid to find them. All I ask is for a little help here. Old Michael threatened to take lots of incriminating photos of the event. Where are they?

Okay, let the flaming begin.

Mark
"You don't know how fast you can go, until you crash." J.N. Roberts

"Someone is always faster than you." Al "Feeger"

#2 Ignacio

Ignacio

Administrative Idealist

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,780 posts
  • 2014ES (Gen III) N. America
  • 2005 A (Gen I) N. America

Posted 08 October 2008 - 04:07 PM

QUOTE (Bokerfork @ Oct 8 2008, 04:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
All I ask is for a little help here. Old Michael threatened to take lots of incriminating photos of the event. Where are they?

Mark

How about we keep the creation of new TWN threads down and let the mourning conclude it's course?

Try here mostly, here, and here.

Otherwise, how about a PM to who you think was supposed to take photos or pictures?

Thanks.

Ignacio
Forum Admin

My LD Blog, IBA #332
2014ES "Deep Thought", 2005 ABS "Heart of Gold", 2005 "Zaphod" & 2013 Husqvarana TR650 Strada "Noxeema"
wfo04.gif through wfo09.gifBMR.jpg150K%2005CLUB.jpg322616.png
Seat Review here (click on About Me) or here. Gen 1 LED conversion for instrument lights here and taillights here. Watts of radar detectors and GPS here.
Google Search is your FJRForum friend! Try something like best tire FJR site:fjrforum.com at google.com