We lost a friend Lgjohn

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrible news, condolences to Lee's family and friends.

Can we help with a fund or something?

This is awful.

So sorry to hear of a fellow rider, husband, and father being killed...

Looks like you guys did as much as you could for him. Prayers to you guys and Lee's family...

This is awful...rest in peace Lee. :(

Sad news, especially for Lee's family.

Spyder, Brian and Steve: sorry you had to endure this tragedy, as well. Thank you for posting.

such tragic news, My thoughts and prayers are with his family.

RIP & prayers for all concerned!

This could be any of us people, ride safe!

Dang! There are no words....

My thoughts, hopes and prayers for his family, friends and those who were with him.

The "ghosts" will live in all of your thoughts when you get on your bikes to ride. Be aware that you will have diminished thought processes while riding.

What possible words can one share that could ever be adequate?

It is about love,

always love.
Do everything
with love.
Do what you love to do.
My condolences to all who were fortunate enough to hold Lee dear. May your pain of separation be brief, and may your memories of him long hold fast to a cherished place in your hearts.

SpyderBret, Brian and Steve: We here at AZ Beemers and Arizona FJR Forum are totally devastated by this very sad news!

We had just met and ridden with you fine gentlemen last weekend; and we were already planning a group ride of Arizona Highway 666 with you Las Vegas FJR Forum guys. We all enjoyed Lee's riding company so much, we really looked forward to seeing him soon. I will get this tragic word out to all of our Arizona group and you know our prayers are with all of you!

I will spend some time on my knees praying for those who had the pleasure to know Lee and especially his family.

I pray that he is in the loving arms of our Lord and that those precious kids and family can be assured he is in true peace and resting.

Please ride safe everyone!!

How horrible!

So sorry to hear of this. Prayers sent for Lee and all of his and all of you.

WW

Truly the worst kind of news.

And I'm truly sorry for all involved, especially his immediate family.

This reminds me how quick it can go, how helpless we can be in situations.

All concerned will be in my prayers.

Good that he didn't die alone. What a tragedy. Our condolences to his family and his friends.

-Greg and Nancy-

Status
Not open for further replies.