Uncle Bud's Celebration of Life

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beeroux

Reaction score
unclebud.jpg

Uncle Bud
R.I.P. 2006
All.

Here's the info on Uncle Bud's Celebration of Life.

Everyone is welcome. Well over 300 souls are already expected. They can handle many more.

Thanks for all the photos and kind words these last few days. Much appreciated.
GZ

Begin forwarded message:

Date: August 24, 2006 5:15:36 PM PDT
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Uncle Bud

Hi George,

The Celebration of Life Party for Uncle Bud will be on September 16th 2006 from 4pm-8pm @ the Norris-Penrose Event Center 1045 West Rio Grande in Colorado Springs, Colorado.

The Sheraton Hotel will be offering discounts to those attending from out of town. They're number is
719-576-5900.

Please send the data on to all of your circle or tell them the info is now available @ www.mem.com.

Tell everyone thanks for the photos, as there will be a SPANK RALLY DISPLAY at the event, including the special items you left for Brinda.

Thanks Cathy

Last edited by a moderator:
If you'd like to send a card, just send it to the Spank PO Box, and I'll hand deliver them. No sweat.

Spank Rally-Bud Yates

PO Box 943

Joshua Tree, CA

George,

Tobie and I will be riding the NWPassage rally that week. Of course, Uncle Bud was scheduled to be riding that one too. We'll be riding with Uncle Bud as our guardian angel. Watch out, with him riding 6 over our shoulder, we're gonna kick some ass!

Give our love to Brinda and all of Bud's friends. We'll be with you all in spirit.

Hugs,

Lisa

Ya'll.

I'm just back from a whirlwind trip to Colorado Springs and Uncle Bud's Celebration of Life.

It was like a tattoo convention.

Lot's of black leather vest's and knives on the hips. Several very nice ladies posed their tat's for me that Bud had done. I don't know much about the inking art, but I can tell Bud was quite accomplished.

There were probably 600-700 folks there. Incredible turn out for a much loved man.

For those Spank riders I'll be seeing shortly, I have some fun little gifts for you.<G>

Uncle Bud was a very well respected and greatly loved man. You should have been there.

Take care, and full throttle Uncle Bud. We miss you.

GZ

Status
Not open for further replies.