CFR 2010 Official Announcement

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mapquest tells me it is about 1,350 km. Travel up on Sunday, play Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday then book it back home on Thursday. Sounds like a plan to me. :yahoo:

It sure would ne nice to get out on that fancy new race track they have up there.................hint, hint.

Canadian FJR

Last edited by a moderator:
From previous CFR 2010 Thread:

I've got a memo going up the food chain to his lord high exalted ruler of all things CFR that we hire a couple of masseuses. I know I could sure use one after riding a 1000 miles. ... and if those masseuses should be cute, entrepreneurial and be speak french.. oh well!
Request denied, there are a couple of folk dancing clubs I could refer you to though in the area.

Chris
Steve,

There will be some available... but it on your dime! ;)

[SIZE=24pt]WARNING: [/SIZE]

do NOT click the above clicky!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, I will make arrangements to be here ready to go with you when you pass through. You must be doing some serious penance to purposely head toward the strangling mess of the Chicago metropolitan area...but my son David and I and the rest of the Wheaton clan will be here to greet you on your arrival.
Fixed it fer ya ;)

Wheatie, you wouldn't miss THIS one?!
I'm with MEM....Wow Wheaties, you came to BC this year. You wouldn't NOT go to CFR when it's almost in your own sand box would you????? Wouldn't be the same without you... :blink:
It's gonna be awefully hard to miss the opportunity to get on the CFR bus between two cute Canadian chicks...but it looks like with 2 kids in college and uneven economy...it's gonna be hard to etch this one in the calendar. I've been to two CFRs, looks like it will have to wait for the third one. I'll be doing long weekends this year...and if I'm lucky, get my week long vacation in.

But it looks like Chris has a great CFR planned... :clapping:

...it's gonna be hard to etch this one in the calendar.
Wheatie, these guys are going to be there. They'll maybe have some ideas

on financing the trip.

trailer-park-boys.jpg

...it's gonna be hard to etch this one in the calendar.
Wheatie, these guys are going to be there. They'll maybe have some ideas

on financing the trip.

trailer-park-boys.jpg
Better book a lot more rooms, I know lots of guys that would pay extra to party with those guy!

I don't understand it, but they are fanatics! :rolleyes:

I've been to two CFRs, looks like it will have to wait for the third one.
Yikes! You're pickin the wrong CFR to miss! This is going to be the rally all future rally are measured against!!! :D

We'll miss you ! :(
I've been to two CFR's and both have been a riot! You guys are gonna have a great time!

Take lots of photos... :clapping:

There will be some available... but it on your dime! ;)
I saw that while perusing some documentation. WOOHOO! Free lap da... er.. massages for all organizing members!

And to think, I almost missed out!