CFR 2010 Official Announcement

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BugR

Reaction score
Ok folks time to sharpen your pencils and start marking up the vacation calenders

We are in the final stages of closing on an absolutely fabulous location combining top notch accommodations, stunning scenery, some of the finest technical roads in Eastern Canada plus we have access to all the facilities offer by a world class resort

[SIZE=24pt]CFR 2010[/SIZE]

Location Mt Tremblant, QC

Monday 21st June 2010 to Thursday 24th June 2010

Registration will open up in the beginning of January

Why these dates, It's as close as we can get to the July 1st/ July 4th weekend without hitting high season (Jean Baptist Day is 24th June 2010).

We have gone mid week as we found we could get a better rate, it gives both weekends for people to travel and the roads will be empty. :yahoo:

Hope to see you there

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=18pt]YAY !!![/SIZE] [SIZE=12pt] it's marked in my agenda[/SIZE] :yahoo:

THANKS, CHRIS !!! :clapping:

ps - If I can get the southern Maine contingent out of bed, perhaps we can ride together this time. Just sayin' ....

woohoo!

.....................................................in

RocketDoc was here last week and we was plotting our CFR assault on the East!

Sylvia and I may carry on after CFR to parts further east including Newfoundland (a warmer, less gravelly version of Chris and Diana's saga in 2009).

CFR dates are in the calendar now - thanks Chris!

https://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Chandler&a...677&2v=CITY Thank you, Chris! We AZ Stanley Boys are in like Flynn! The routing even takes us to Wheatieville, IL!

Well, if your GPS is telling you that route goes thru Wheaton, IL, then it's time to throw that POS away. :D

Seriously though, I will make arrangements to be here when you pass through. You must be doing some serious penance to purposely head toward the strangling mess of the Chicago metropolitan area...but my son David and I and the rest of the Wheaton clan will be here to greet you on your arrival.

We don't have a fancy house, but you're welcome to come in and have a meal - if I give Mrs Wheaton enough lead time, she can rustle up a pretty good meal.

There are no good roads around Wheaton to ride....that's why I take all the weekend trips to WI, MO/AR, and SE Ohio.

If you still want to visit this metro area mess in June when your plans finalize, let me know and we'll be sure to be here.

Seeing that the event ends on the Thursday, I might just continue on through the Charlevoix and Saguenay regions before heading home :)

Its going to look odd, me pulling into the venue with camping gear strapped to the bike. One extreme to the other (hint!)

I'm in too, and if time permits, I might carry on to the East Coast after the CFR. Maybe I'll have to go to Tofino first and dip my toe in the ocean so I can make it a true coast-to-coaster!

I'm in too, and if time permits, I might carry on to the East Coast after the CFR. Maybe I'll have to go to Tofino first and dip my toe in the ocean so I can make it a true coast-to-coaster!
Do a reverse MEM trip, from last year.

I may follow her home after CFR and do the same :)

Born in Lynn Lake, Manitoba. (The biggest, most exciting city in the central provinces. :D ) Haven't

been there since I was a tot.

This'd be a good chance to visit - on the way to the "foreign" side of the country.

(Hey, dere's not gonna be mosquitos dere, ...is dere?)

Born in Lynn Lake, Manitoba. (The biggest, most exciting city in the central provinces. :D ) Haven'tbeen there since I was a tot.

This'd be a good chance to visit - on the way to the "foreign" side of the country.

(Hey, dere's not gonna be mosquitos dere, ...is dere?)
You won't show...............again.

It might will rain, remember?

:eek:

Do a reverse MEM trip, from last year.

I may follow her home after CFR and do the same :)
YAY! If I play my cards right, I could take you kids to the Cabot Trail !? Yippee - something to plan!!

ps - YELLOW is a mosquito deterrant

https://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Chandler&a...677&2v=CITY Thank you, Chris! We AZ Stanley Boys are in like Flynn! The routing even takes us to Wheatieville, IL!

Seriously though, I will make arrangements to be here ready to go with you when you pass through. You must be doing some serious penance to purposely head toward the strangling mess of the Chicago metropolitan area...but my son David and I and the rest of the Wheaton clan will be here to greet you on your arrival.

Fixed it fer ya ;)

Wheatie, you wouldn't miss THIS one?!

Seriously though, I will make arrangements to be here ready to go with you when you pass through. You must be doing some serious penance to purposely head toward the strangling mess of the Chicago metropolitan area...but my son David and I and the rest of the Wheaton clan will be here to greet you on your arrival.
Fixed it fer ya ;)

Wheatie, you wouldn't miss THIS one?!
I'm with MEM....Wow Wheaties, you came to BC this year. You wouldn't NOT go to CFR when it's almost in your own sand box would you????? Wouldn't be the same without you... :blink: