Patti Knight (Mrs. TWN) Passed Away, Friday, 1/15

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our family will be praying for Patti's family and hers and TWN's friends. It is never easy losing loved ones.

Words can't describe my feelings right now....just prayers for Tim's wife and family and all those who care. Painman. <><

I just have no words. Nor can I make any sense of this at all...

Having lost my father-in-law and father to cancer and my mother currently with stage 4 lung cancer this is a subject that I am too familiar with. Patti, her family, and friends will be included in my thoughts and prayers.

I just can't find anything to say: Cancer sucks. It isn't fair. That someone who has already suffered the loss of their spouse has to suffer this, too, is beyond unfair. And all of the family and friends, having just suffered through his loss, are now facing this. It is just plain awful.

I've been gone from the board for the past couple of weeks, came back this morning and found this terrible news. While I did not have the chance to know either TWN or Patti, the love expressed here during the grieving over TWN's loss tells me what quality folks they are.

I can think of no example in my life that better expresses the well known saying: "Life is not fair"...

I am glad that Patti is under the care of Hospice. My experience with them was wonderful while helping my Dad through his ordeal and to his final rest. They are truly the loving, caring health professionals in the field, and will work hard to provide relief for Patti in her final days at home, and surrounded by family and friends.

God Bless, Patti! My prayers and thoughts will be with you.

Don

My thoughts and prayers are with Patti, her family and friends.

Hospice is a Godsend. I lost my father to cancer 2 weeks ago and if it werent for Hospice I dont know what I would have done.

They are a ray of light in a very dark situation......

Last edited by a moderator:
A brief update from Santa Barbara.

Last weekend, at Patti's request, and with her involved in the planning, Patti's family and closest freinds gathered with her for a party to celebrate her life. The event was decribed as "fantastic" by one who was there. After the gathering, everyone was able to spend some alone time with Patti who's disease is developing rapidly. She thanks you all for your love and prayers and asks that you will continue to stand with her family and other friends as we all go through the next few weeks.

Last weekend, at Patti's request, and with her involved in the palnning, Patti's family and closest freinds gathered with her for a party to celebrate her life. The event was decribed as "fantastic" by one who was there. After the gathering, everyone was able to spend some alone time with Patti.
That is a wonderful gift... for her, her family, and her friends. She continues to be in my thoughts and prayers every day.

Our prayers are with Patty and her family. Looking back to when I lost my dad to pancreatic cancer, this forum was so supportive and special. Prayers to this family for strength, cherishing these precious moments.

Dan & Yvonne

At 12.15 today i recieved a call from Tim's brother Chris, he informed me that we lost Patti today at 10.15..........

Any info on services will follow as soon as we know.

R

So sad to hear. I adjusted the thread title and first post so people can see this important melancholy update.

Thinkin' of Patti and Tim's family....

Status
Not open for further replies.