Maintenance Schedule

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scootman286

Reaction score
I don' t think Yamaha will mind, but I could be wrong.

I typed out the entire maintenance schedule directly from the service manual. It is a carbon copy of pages 3-1 and 3-2 (FJR13A version only). I did add a column to record wheel runout

I thought it would be a better checklist to take to the dealer for sched main or even just to follow as I do the work.

I made a pdf of it as well as the xls file.

If anybody wants either file, email me:

[email protected]

If someone knows this would piss off Yamaha, please let me know since I don't want to do that......lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds great to me.

Now to add stuff that should be on their schedule, that isn't..........

Like fork oil replacement and fork bushings inspection to name just a couple.

I use the above mentioned spreadsheet, but I will be replacing the CCT every 2 years or 30k miles which ever comes first..... Excessive I know, but given the issues with the CCT, I'd rather be safe then sorry

Get the original and, when opening, it will ask if you want to convert it to your current version. Tell it NO and use as-is and save as-is (not with any upgraded format).

MS changes Office file formats as often as most people change undies. They also jerk around reference parameters. All their changes end up creating a whirlwind of work for those trying to run a stable "app" that uses one of those programs (Word, Excel, etc.). Better to open and use it in it's "compatibility" mode.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts