SFO Twisty Butt Route is up!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrrider

aka "sprocket"
Reaction score
Starts and ends at the Best Western in Eureka Springs.

23 Pig Trail, 16, 123 lower and middle, 87, 341(Push Mtn.), 14, 66, 74, 21.

If you'll notice we go North on 341(Push Mtn.) from 14, get to the end of 341 and turn around and do it again! I know thats gonna be a pain in the butt, you'll just have to tolerate it.

If your not interested in the 500 mile route, you should be able to look at this map and get some real good ideas about a shorter route.

Any questions post um here or at www.twistybutt.com

If you want the .gpx file for your Garmin unit (sorry TomTom) download it here, https://www.twistybutt.com/GPSmaps/sfo2010.zip

Heres the route

route.jpg

Damn you...I just drooled all over my keyboard!

The thought of having to run push mountain both north and southbound does suck just a little bit!That is gonna be 45 minutes of pure :yahoo: right in the middle of 10 hours of :D !

If it weren't for the 20 degree temp and 3 inches of snow outside, I'd be tempted to go run that route tomorrow!

I wanna ride!

This is really gonna stink! I think I'll have to make this run just to see how bad it smells!

Woohoo! Can't wait!!!

This is really gonna stink! I think I'll have to make this run just to see how bad it smells!Woohoo! Can't wait!!!
50 miles of Push, dont know how anybody can resist that!

Got to looking again at the route and noticed theres only about 13 miles (from Berryville to Eureka on 62) of main highway. The rest is all premium twisty! :yahoo:

I hope to pre Ride the SFO TBA route the weekend of April 17th and 18th. If anyone would like to join in that would be fine, it will be a lot of stop and go as I get milage descriptions written down. Get the route sheet all worked out and posted on the TBA site after that. We have the Garmin download avaliable already, but you wont have to use a GPS at all. I will have the foldumup.type maps at SFO as well as the route sheet.

You could actually use the route sheet and nothing else if you wanted to.

This is really gonna stink! I think I'll have to make this run just to see how bad it smells!Woohoo! Can't wait!!!
50 miles of Push, dont know how anybody can resist that!

Got to looking again at the route and noticed theres only about 13 miles (from Berryville to Eureka on 62) of main highway. The rest is all premium twisty! :yahoo:

You could always take Rock House Road from Berryville to stay off 62.

Yeah but after 515 miles of non-stop twisties, I dont think anyone is gonna complain about 13 miles on a main highway. My call is it'll be a welcome reprieve! :lol:

Latest posts