SFO Twisty Butt Grand Prize!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fjrrider

aka "sprocket"
Reaction score
Ok Guys and Gals we got permission from Twisty Butt corporate to offer to one lucky "Twisty Butt Rider" the chance to win this..

tires.jpg

You got it, thats right a set of Michelin PR2"s. We will have a drawing on Saturday night during the banquet and just after TBA certificates are handed out, one lucky winner will find themselves with a brand new set of tires.

Just to be clear this is only available to those riders that actually complete the SFO "All Day 500"

You can sign up now at www.twistybutt.com or sign up the Friday night at or before the riders meeting!

Any questions post um up here or at TwistyButt.com

Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
It's about time corporate did something to help justify there existance!

I sure could afford to win those! :yahoo:

It's about time corporate did something to help justify there existance!I sure could afford to win those! :yahoo:
Just got the word today "Lower Management" (as in scrape the bottom of the barrel) will not be eligable for this prize. Unless of course no one else completes the ride!

It's about time corporate did something to help justify there existance!I sure could afford to win those! :yahoo:
Just got the word today "Lower Management" (as in scrape the bottom of the barrel) will not be eligable for this prize. Unless of course no one else completes the ride!
Ya know, I have done a little racin' in the past. So...If I can do a little bump pass and take out all the other riders....I win! I got my strategy!!!

Any chance there'll be a TBA ride at SFO 2012?
Now why would they be talking about a set of PR2's as a drawing prize for those who complete the TBA ride if there was to be no ride ? YOU MIGHT READ THE THREAD FIRST, less embarrassing
Turn those fingers around dsbiker and point at yourself! :D

Legitimate question by WB4now...as the original thread is a couple of years old. YOU MIGHT READ THE THREAD FIRST dsbiker, less embarrassing. :D

Now why would they be talking about a set of PR2's as a drawing prize for those who complete the TBA ride if there was to be no ride ? YOU MIGHT READ THE THREAD FIRST, less embarrassing

Legitimate question by WB4now...as the original thread is a couple of years old. YOU MIGHT READ THE THREAD FIRST dsbiker, less embarrassing. :D

:rofl:

voice inside head saying: "Shut up Mike, you've done that a time or two"

Woops my mistake I did read thread just neglected to notice post dates sorry about that

:rofl:

voice inside head saying: "Shut up Mike, you've done that a time or two"

Well, with no voice coming from TBA Corporate responding to the question, it seems that TBA is defunct.
Heres a voice....

How times have changed, I used to hit this forum all the time, not so much any more. But....as far as the Twisty Butt goes...we can do one for sure! My question is how many riders actually want to ride a twisty butt? If we have just a few, its good enough for me, a small group (4-5) would be a lot of fun too!

No tire give aways for sure.

If we do one, I highly reccommend we do it Friday, less traffic, LEO's etc...

For those of you who may not know exactly what a twisty butt is....

Its a 500+ mile ride through the twistiest roads/route we can put together. It goes rain or shine, its not a speed contest, but you will have a time limit "12 hours" which is roughly a 45 MPH AVG, if you take 12 hours to do it. Sounds easy huh?

Lets see here if we have any interest or not. If only a few, I suggest we just make it a group ride and have a fun "All Day" ride!

Scott

Well, with no voice coming from TBA Corporate responding to the question, it seems that TBA is defunct.
Heres a voice....

How times have changed, I used to hit this forum all the time, not so much any more. But....as far as the Twisty Butt goes...we can do one for sure! My question is how many riders actually want to ride a twisty butt? If we have just a few, its good enough for me, a small group (4-5) would be a lot of fun too!

Its a 500+ mile ride through the twistiest roads/route we can put together. It goes rain or shine, its not a speed contest, but you will have a time limit "12 hours" which is roughly a 45 MPH AVG, if you take 12 hours to do it. Sounds easy huh?

Lets see here if we have any interest or not. If only a few, I suggest we just make it a group ride and have a fun "All Day" ride!

Scott
My son and I are both interested but if rain likely we will probably wuss out. If weather good we're in and since we plan on arriving Thursday or earlier twisty but on Friday sounds good.

A group ride sounds great for me. Fiday (or Saturday). Twisty bumm or not? Maybe not 500 miles in the rain though. :dribble:

Haven't you heard. It's not going to rain this year because we are having SFO in summer heat when it stops raining so much. Just make sure to bring the air conditioned space suit. :lol:

GP

Heres a voice....

Scott
I do have to say, having done one TBA ride, it is a blast and the roads were pretty damn nice. It was enough fun that I'd like to do it again... rain or shine (or intermittent scattered rain with idyllic cool temperatures like what I did before). Mark me as one highly interested in a Friday TBA ride.

I do have to say, having done one TBA ride, it is a blast and the roads were pretty damn nice. It was enough fun that I'd like to do it again... rain or shine (or intermittent scattered rain with idyllic cool temperatures like what I did before). Mark me as one highly interested in a Friday TBA ride.
I won't have a pillion this year, so I'm game...