Need a little help!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbottoms

Reaction score
Its that time of year again, I am looking for any and all assistance I can get rounding up give away items for 2010 SFO.

Anyone can help, just go to your local dealer and or aftermarket store and ask them if they would be interested in supporting the sport.

There is an art to doing this, so prepare yourself before you ask the store manager for free stuff.

Anything really is appreciated, but if you can get something nice or really cool ($$$) then we will add their logo to our Sponsors Page.

I know there are some of you out there that are very talented at this and I know who you are, so I hope your up to my challenge.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

What if I can get some prizes that are not bike-related . . . . like a RC airplane or something?

Its that time of year again, I am looking for any and all assistance I can get rounding up give away items for 2010 SFO.
Anyone can help, just go to your local dealer and or aftermarket store and ask them if they would be interested in supporting the sport.

There is an art to doing this, so prepare yourself before you ask the store manager for free stuff.

Anything really is appreciated, but if you can get something nice or really cool ($$$) then we will add their logo to our Sponsors Page.

I know there are some of you out there that are very talented at this and I know who you are, so I hope your up to my challenge.

Thanks in advance,

Mark
PM sent on my proposed donation on March 5th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any Prize will do, it may not be related, but I bet someone will enjoy getting it for FREE!

Phil, send me a PM and I will give you the address to send any items donated by Sponsors.

I might remind you to also get a copy of their Logo or at least a link, so we can add them to the Sponsor Page.

Tim- I replied to your PM.

Mike- I replied to your PM also and

Thanks to you both for helping out.

Mark

I turned Michelle on to Jay Stroud ( General Manager) at Motion Cyclesports, in Dallas, two years ago. He has been good for donations the last two years. You can contact him there at 214-503-6262 or I can call him if you want.

GP

Mark and I were just speaking of you today, your ears must have been ringing! I'm sure he'll be contacting you shortly.

Sponsors list has been updated as the prizes are starting to roll in! Thanks to those who have helped out so far!

I've got some stuff laying around the garage just taking up space. I'll see what I can scrounge up in the bike parts or related area.

David

I'm very happy to report that we have added NLine and HVMP to our list of Sponsors!

Scott at NLine is donating a dash with handshields and Sue at HVMP is sending us a set of bar ends.

Thank you for supporting our rally for 2 years now! :clapping:

I may also have a couple things to add if you are taking donations from individuals. We're in the process of moving and just turned a couple of thing which have never been used, but taking up space.

One of them is this backpack:

https://www.amazon.com/Forza-Hardpack-Backp...t/dp/B0039XBQFS

I also have a banged up right side saddlebag - maybe you could get a painting donation from Garauld.

Very happy to add 2 of our favorite sponsors to the list: New Enough and Russell! Thank you for your continued sponsorship of SFO!

Jaxon from Wildcard Customs from here in DFW has sent us a box of goodies. Mark & I would like to welcome him as a first time sponsor to SFO. Thanks Jaxon!

Just paid a visit to our favorite vendor of all things gear-related in Dallas, MotoLiberty. Audrey was again kind enough this year to donate 3 $25 gift cards!

We are receiving several SFO 10 commemorative plaques from Bustanut Joker and Barry really did a great job with them! Thanks Barry!!