UpperCan400 Moto Rally - and NOT the CFR (for me)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear of the unfortunate incident.

Encouraging that you and others are still helping out in getting this going...props to ya and wish you much success.

The event itself sounds very good...to far for my participation but support the idea nonetheless.

.Wish much success.

11 days to go!!!!!! 9 to register!!!!!!

I might release a few bonus locations in advance!!!!

The weather is looking great for the weekend of the 17th.......although that could change, but so far so good.

5 days to go!!!!!! 3 to register!!!!!!

I might release a few bonus locations in advance!!!!

The weather is looking great for the weekend of the 17th.......although that could change, but so far so good.

YES!!!! I am going to release 5 of the 26 bonus locations (general area only) 36 hours in advance for registered riders!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo:

That's not being too cruel is it????

Oh crap Matt, I wish I could do the rally! I'm at Laurier University for the weekend updating to Hockey Trainer 3. I'll be right in your back yard. If school lets out early enough maybe I'll swing down for the BBQ.

For those that didn't make it this year, make sure you keep an eye out for next year's rally. Matt did a great job organizing this event and my only regret was that I had to RUSH out to go see RUSH :yahoo: Hopefully I'll be able to make it back next year. Great job Matt!

For those that didn't make it this year, make sure you keep an eye out for next year's rally. Matt did a great job organizing this event and my only regret was that I had to RUSH out to go see RUSH :yahoo: Hopefully I'll be able to make it back next year. Great job Matt!

Thanks for your kinds words and support! It was great to meet you Turk, and I hope to see you next year! I would have liked to see RUSH myself!!!

Ride report and results are up!!!

Last edited by a moderator: