PC3 USB cable?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hellcreep

Reaction score
If anyone has a PC3 USB cable and reads this before leaving home, please bring it (and let me borrow it for 10 minutes)!

--hellcreep

I'll do my best to remember. I just got one with the new bike so I even know where it's at!

Maybe one more person should bring one just in case, I have a ton of stuff to remember tonight.

Could be, I didn't look at it closely. I only saw the USB on one end, I didn't take time to look at the other. Since I know zero about the PC3 and I now have one, I figured I could learn some stuff here.

Garmin Zumo USB cable will work. It's a standard USB to mini-USB cable. Nothing special. If you need to, pick one up at WalMart etc.

Garmin Zumo USB cable will work. It's a standard USB to mini-USB cable. Nothing special. If you need to, pick one up at WalMart etc.
I went to the Walmart in Barryville: no dice.

I have my Zumo cable. For whatever reason it did not seem to work. I will check the PC3 website again.

FJRChiq: I'll happily share any info I can when ya get here!

--hellcreep

Don't you also need the 9V battery adapter? Every time I program my PC3 USB I use that. I guess you can also start and run the bike while programming the PC3, but I know it won't work with the key on and the bike not running without the battery.

Don't you also need the 9V battery adapter? Every time I program my PC3 USB I use that. I guess you can also start and run the bike while programming the PC3, but I know it won't work with the key on and the bike not running without the battery.

correct, either running or use the 9volt battery.