Are you here yet?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GPRIDER

Reaction score
Lot's of good folks showing up. Anybody up for a wet ride tomorrow? I'm still cleaning the goldfish out of my LD riding shorts.

GP

Geez! Forecasted rain every freakin day!

You guys be careful and ride safe up there....uh..everywhere.

Wish I could have made it.....rain or shine.

Geez! Forecasted rain every freakin day!You guys be careful and ride safe up there....uh..everywhere.

Wish you could have too. Less than last year, but a nice size group. I think we have a few more coming in on Friday.

GP

Geez! Forecasted rain every freakin day!You guys be careful and ride safe up there....uh..everywhere.

Wish you could have too. Less than last year, but a nice size group. I think we have a few more coming in on Friday.

GP
Sounds like another

Soggy

FJR

Owner

Rally!

:)

It's a beautiful day here in Eureka Springs! The rain has gone away for the whole afternoon! :clapping:

I wish i had my bike here. :(

I spoke with Michelle, Petey, OKMAC and Old Pilot already, And noticed that Hellcreep is here also.

More to come later. :)

Several of us did a fairly dry 250 miles today; great riding is there to be had! Lots of turkeys, deer, armadillos, elk, hogs were seen. I took out a bird early on...hope it wasn't an endangered species.

We started out in the rain and almost turned back. Glad we didn't. Got in a good ride after the rain stopped.

GP

Not to many posts here. I guess it goes with the dreary weather and lack of attendence. Oh well, wait till next year.

GP

I was in KC, MO all this week on business. Rain rain rain. OKC was rain, rain, TORNADOES, rain, rain, and rain. I'd like something without so much rain in it, please.

Not to many posts here. I guess it goes with the dreary weather and lack of attendence. Oh well, wait till next year.
GP
might have more to do with the shitty internet access (or complete lack thereof unless you wanted to use the desktop in the lobby)... I didn't post all weekend (or check email or anything I couldn't get done with my mobile phone)

Yeah, it was very nice to put the phone down for the weekend. And leaving it in the room kept my door key working so bonus!