Home Safe n' Sound WFO9

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dcarver

Reaction score
Me and Mistress dcarver home safe and sound. She's snoozing as I type. Great trip.

In route found the HighLanders (then the pace picked up! :lol: )

MistressDcarver got her first lane "sharing" (love yah TimmieBoy) experience.. and she only screamed once!

LOL.

Post up peeps - let us know you made home safe..

john and I made it to Santa Clara about 4.30pm after a late start (10.30am) we stopped for lunch in willets and passed Ragdeb and the MM2 group as they were having lunch.

We just got back from a fancy steak dinner at LB's steak house now i am gonna sleep and the plan is to leave here at 6am for the last leg home.

Will update tomorrow.

R

Home in Dixon about 5:30pm. Had lunch in Hopland and another long stop at Granzella's in Williams.

The Seattle crew is in Bend tonight, back in the barn tomorrow. Other than hail leaving Crater Lake and a convoy of trucks on 97 all is well. Great seeing everyone!

--G

Left the parking lot at 4:00 am - took the fast route home, arrived here about 3:30 pm.

5 south through the central valley sucks.

Heading for Stillwater, OK on Tuesday AM. In the van with a trailer. And let's not forget the wife. Tempting, sure, but not. :blink:

Left the parking lot at 4:00 am - took the fast route home, arrived here about 3:30 pm.
5 south through the central valley sucks.

Heading for Stillwater, OK on Tuesday AM. In the van with a trailer. And let's not forget the wife. Tempting, sure, but not. :blink:
Good to hear you made if safely home, mi amigo! hmmm... left at 4 am... arrived at 3:30 PM

I think there is a Candy Butt Association fee to pay? :rofl:

The Seattle crew is in Bend tonight, back in the barn tomorrow. Other than hail leaving Crater Lake and a convoy of trucks on 97 all is well. Great seeing everyone!
--G
Is this my buddy GEORGE? :rofl:

The Stanley Boys and Girlfriend Donna are safely home in Chandler. Great seeing the wonderful folks of our FJR Forum. You People are the Greatest and are La Familia to Papa Chuy; es Verdad, ese!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got in about 4PM.

Just for info on trailering. Other than braking I didn't notice it at all and riding between 60-80 I averaged 42mpg.

MsFJRK and I made it home safe and sound. All is well... Had a great time and a big thanks to all for making our first WFO a blast.

Left around 4:30am yesterday and made it home by 10:30am. 101 to 199 to I-5. ABS malfunctioned again after 100 miles or so and is showing an ABS 11 error code again.

Thanks to everyone for their support and attendance. Really good to see folks and meet new people.

Left Eureka at 9:00AM

Arrived home at 9:00PM.

Around 1500 miles total to WFO-9 & back.

.......after a late start (10.30am) we stopped for lunch in willets and passed Ragdeb and the MM2 group as they were having lunch.
You didn't pass me, Richard. We (BlueFJR-Brad & MCML-Joe) pulled out @ 0630. 36/I-5/32/45. Heat wasn't bad early and riding along the Sacramento River in the farm land. Lunch in Colusa, home around 2:30.

Joe emailed he's in Tahoe for the night, raining over the summit. He'll continue home this morning.

Left at 5AM. Superslab all the way.

101-580-I-5-210-57-Tustin.

Light fog first 45 min.

Cool all the way to through Oakland.

Warmish the rest of the way through the San Joaquin Valley

Home at 3:45PM

Thanks all. Hope you weren't bored with the IBR stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.