Tighty Whities at WFO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
w00t!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: I'm bringing some dollar bills next time I see him... maybe he and MEM can go on the road together! ;)
:lol: At CFR (Mauricie Park ride) , I switched a long-sleeved shirt for a short-sleeved one. Rally Master Chris, gentleman that he is, ran interference for me.

As far as I know, the "show" didn't make it to anyone's camera :p

w00t!!!! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: I'm bringing some dollar bills next time I see him... maybe he and MEM can go on the road together! ;)
:lol: At CFR (Mauricie Park ride) , I switched a long-sleeved shirt for a short-sleeved one. Rally Master Chris, gentleman that he is, ran interference for me.

Yeah but the bottom end didn't get so lucky now, did it? ;)

Awww - that was just a bathing suit bottom. The top end was real lingerie :bleh:

Awww - that was just a bathing suit bottom. The top end was real lingerie :bleh:
Dear MEM, Andy and I are just waiting until the Christmas Holiday to post it up. Joy to the World! Happy Noel!!!

Dear MEM, Andy and I are just waiting until the Christmas Holiday to post it up. Joy to the World! Happy Noel!!!
:lol: Don, mi amor, you and Andy weren't even THERE! (thank gawd)

I hope Christmas comes early this year...

...and MEM, DonS is a resourceful guy...where there's a will there's a way.