Tighty Whities at WFO

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fairlaner

The Bartender Whisperer
Reaction score
A few of us went riding the lost coast on Saturday, John, Dan, Ryan and Jeanette and me...........

We were on Matole Road it seemed like we were about to start heading into the clouds again so i decided to pull over and wait for Ryan and Jeannette.

At this point John decides he want to take his jeans off and just ride in his over pants his is just doing this just Ryan and Jeannette pull up.

I immediately have a "caption this" thought and run up to Jeannette to grab her camera, unfortunately John realizes what i am going to do and hurriedly get his pants on......bummer to late you might think, well not exactly because all this time my GoPro was running right behind him....

What i didn't realize was that after he changed his pants he proceeded to take a pee.....

Don't worry it is work safe.

Tighty Whities

R

Last edited by a moderator:
Man...Richard is under control today...I thought for sure I would get atleast a "fuckoff" or the bird for my snarky comment...

...must be medicated.

Richard, When you said "lets go find some women, get pissed and take our clothes off".

This was NOT what you had in mind?

Last edited by a moderator: