WFO-9 Photos...Including Group Shots

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
I tried for a while using the forum gallery software, but gave up for convenience of Picasaweb. Most of the WFO-9 photos I have (and copied) are here. Tip-of-the-beanie to Tobie, Francisco, Kirkpatricks, and Brockes.....hoping you're cool with posting the pics.

I'm pretty tickled with the wedge idea I came up the night before and thank everybody for satisfying my proclivity to form triangles. Viewers might be interested to know the first three rows represent '03 to '10 mostly in order....and also an AE. And my '05 is riderless in the back right corner.

Dolly remains year-neutral and likes all FJRs equally.....

MW247102.JPG

Also, voted by several Rally Master designated judges picked the following as WFO-9 photo winners this year:

T.%20Brocke.JPG

Best People Shot - Terry Brocke

Matt%20Watkins.JPG

Best Action Shot - Ignacio (of puppychow in Redwood National Park)

Terry%20Brocke.JPG

Rally Master's Choice - Terry Brocke (of dcarver and Dolly)

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you please re-assemble and re-take the photo? That guy in the 9th row blinked.

Could you please re-assemble and re-take the photo? That guy in the 9th row blinked.
OK.....everybody back together again. We'll call it WFO-10 and plan on July 2011 for a retake. ;)

Some previous WFO (and one NAFO) events I found easily.

MW015812e.JPG

WFO-8 - Moscow, ID

FJR_Lineup_02.sized.jpg

NAFO 2008 - Golden, CO

Not seeing any pics in either the message or on the picsaweb page.

You probably work or hang out at a place that's blocking them.
My home?! Their goes my plans for date night.

Nevermind.. their showing now. Firefox was just having a hissyfit.

How fun! Tx Iggie - it's good to look back (already) and plan for the future (done!).

Thanks, Matt.

I like the idea of a re-take. We should keep on trying this until we get it right (Maybe that's what Dolly said to DC, too. Or vice versa. Who can really say?).

For example, we should have been flipping-off (errrr "saluting") the photographer who took the NAFO shot from the window of the Executive Suite high atop the hotel in Golden, CO.

depends, are you open to being sacrificed?

[SIZE=8pt]or at least being taken advantage of??[/SIZE]

Good times! It was fun going through all the pictures again and reminiscing about the fun times!

Status
Not open for further replies.