San Francisco Mechanics/Dealers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chicago_FJR

Reaction score
Team,

I'm in San Francisco for a few days resting before I continue to Portland, Seattle, Calgary, Dakotas, NE, IA, and finally back to Chicago. It's been a great trip and I'm very grateful for all the local assistance I've rec'd throughout my nearly 3K miles. (I posted the dets under "Denver to SF"; there is some speculation that this might be the longest-running post on the forum at 5 years and one week! lol!)

I searched the forum for "SF Mechanic" and equivalent but didn't find anything specific related to recommended dealers/mechanics in the San Francisco Bay area. A Google search netted:

Golden Gate Cycles

Mission Motorcycles

Berkely Honda Yamaha

I have an '05 FJR 1300 that just needs an oil change. Any guidance would be most appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Cy S.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have all my work done at Berkeley Yamaha. I'm very pleased with the service. Ask for Karl. Tell him Hans with the FJR sent you. And oh yeah, the mechanic rides an FJR.

Dude, PM me if you're in town.... Come over the Berkeley and let's do lunch or sumpin'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Team,
I'm in San Francisco for a few days resting before I continue to Portland, Seattle, Calgary, Dakotas, NE, IA, and finally back to Chicago. It's been a great trip and I'm very grateful for all the local assistance I've rec'd throughout my nearly 3K miles. (I posted the dets under "Denver to SF"; there is some speculation that this might be the longest-running post on the forum at 5 years and one week! lol!)

I searched the forum for "SF Mechanic" and equivalent but didn't find anything specific related to recommended dealers/mechanics in the San Francisco Bay area. A Google search netted:

Golden Gate Cycles

Mission Motorcycles

Berkely Honda Yamaha

I have an '05 FJR 1300 that just needs an oil change. Any guidance would be most appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Cy S.
If you want to ride up to Dixon, I will change the oil for you.

Let me know when.

Mike

Old post I know....but here is some info anyways:

I use East Bay Motor Sports in Hayward for my '08FJR. Isaias has always done me right.