#1 bvail

bvail

FJR Pilot

• Members++
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Other or considering FJR

Posted 28 August 2010 - 10:32 AM

I received the signed WFO9 rally shirt the other night for my wife Debbie, who is battling ovarian cancer. Those of you who have either fought this battle or have had friends and relatives who have appreciate what a terrible experience this is. My wife and I were touched to receive this signed by my many friends in the FJR community. Special thanks to Matt clapping.gif

So thanks for your thoughts and I'm sorry I missed you all this year. Hope I can make it next time.

Bob Vail IBA# 30980
2012 S10 Raven on Order
06 GL1800 - 03 DL1000
MY PHOTOS

#2 rogdeb

rogdeb

Scouser

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,935 posts
  • 2003 (Gen I) N. America

Posted 28 August 2010 - 02:13 PM

Our pleasure ---- and our thoughts are with Debbie.

WFO's 1, 2, 3, 5, & 6 -- CFR '09 :-).. SW-FOG 2011 in Taos

#3 Ignacio

Ignacio

Administrative Idealist

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,642 posts
  • 2014ES (Gen III) N. America
  • 2005 A (Gen I) N. America

Posted 28 August 2010 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (bvail @ Aug 28 2010, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My wife and I were touched to receive this signed by my many friends in the FJR community. Special thanks to Matt clapping.gif

So thanks for your thoughts and I'm sorry I missed you all this year. Hope I can make it next time.

Actually, props to Hal for arranging it. I just picked up the Sharpies at Staples. wink.gif

You and your wife have the fine folks at WFO, other events, and forum thinking about 'ya. smile.gif

My LD Blog, IBA #332

2014ES "Deep Thought", 2005 ABS "Heart of Gold", 2005 "Zaphod" & 2013 Husqvarana TR650 Strada "Noxeema"
wfo04.gif through wfo09.gifBMR.jpg150K%2005CLUB.jpg
Seat Review here (click on About Me) or here. Gen 1 LED conversion for instrument lights here and taillights here. Watts of radar detectors and GPS here.
Google Search is your FJRForum friend! Try something like best tire FJR site:fjrforum.com at google.com

#4 madmike2

madmike2

Shtirrenuppenmeister

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,926 posts
  • 2005 ABS (Gen I) N. America

Posted 28 August 2010 - 02:40 PM

Bob, I hope you know that all of our fingers are crossed and hopes are high for "your Debbie". We're all sending her the best of wishes for recovery and remission.

It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

#5 bvail

bvail

FJR Pilot

• Members++
  • PipPipPip
  • 318 posts
  • Other or considering FJR

Posted 28 August 2010 - 04:08 PM

QUOTE (Ignacio @ Aug 28 2010, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (bvail @ Aug 28 2010, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My wife and I were touched to receive this signed by my many friends in the FJR community. Special thanks to Matt clapping.gif

Actually, props to Hal for arranging it. I just picked up the Sharpies at Staples. wink.gif

You and your wife have the fine folks at WFO, other events, and forum thinking about 'ya. smile.gif

Oops, thanks Hal. Now that's what I call teamwork
Bob Vail IBA# 30980
2012 S10 Raven on Order
06 GL1800 - 03 DL1000
MY PHOTOS