bikes, blues & bbq

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like fun. I'll be in AR from the 4Th-7Th or so. Maybe the aroma of BBQ will still be lofting in the air when I hit the twisties down there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Won't be going. A local HD rider asked if I wanted to go with him & his wife. Nice enough people but they wear absolutely zero gear (their choice, their risk, that's cool) but I just don't think I'd enjoy it.

I've gone once before but i don't spend much time there the last time i did demo rides on the fjr, c14, versa, c14 again but most of the time i was just out riding the great roads of Ar. I don't know if there will be demo rides this year. As for the rally and the poker runs thats not my thing either but i can always go

for good bbq.

I've gone once before but i don't spend much time there the last time i did demo rides on the fjr, c14, versa, c14 again but most of the time i was just out riding the great roads of Ar. I don't know if there will be demo rides this year. As for the rally and the poker runs thats not my thing either but i can always go for good bbq.
I'll be there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's in for 2011? I'm riding up from New Orleans to Hot Springs, AR and then hoping on AR-7 (one of my favorite mc roads) to Northwest Arkansas.

Chris

7's like a super highway compared to some of the twistier stuff.

BB&Q was running about the same time as the early SFOs. Lots of pirates on the loose.