#1 GalaxyBlue

GalaxyBlue

FJR Commander

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts
  • Bike: 2005 (Gen I) N. America

Posted 29 September 2010 - 03:31 PM

Since there are several threads with individual SW-FOG pics, I thought a thread with them all in one thread would be nice!

I'll Start. I goofed and posted this in Pegscrapers Ride Report instead of my own thread I AM a Dumbass! :lol:

As Requested by Papa Chuy... SpyderBret being force-fed upon arrival to my place in Kingman
Posted Image

The Friday group, Breakfast at Hatchs
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I think the Devil has been revealed inside Bugnatr! :o
Posted Image

Pretty cool shot comparing good vs evil!
Posted Image

No FJR Meeting would be complete without Niehart and PIE! Or at least we thought of you Dave!
Posted Image

Eddie Munster? :dntknw:
Posted Image

Posted Image
wfo05.gifwfo06.gifeom08.gifsfo09.gifswfog10.jpgSWFOG2014_zps29cf405c.jpg

#2 beemerdons

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,945 posts
  • Bike: 2013A (Gen III) N. America

Posted 29 September 2010 - 03:45 PM

I'm not saying Niehart and Papa Chuy are Old; but, Dave and I did the original steam fitting on this locomotive back in 1888. This pic was taken on 488's original run over Cumbres Pass, Mr. Black and I were so damn proud of ourselves! Great Job, Brother!
Posted Image

And here is the photo of this same locomotive 488 taken during the SW-FOG 2010, still running as good as ever; thanks to your FJR Forum Pipefitters Niehart and Papa Chuy!
Posted Image

Sometimes, so sadly, FJR Forum Members can be so damn cruel. Everyone up on the bridge railing started chanting: Throw that S.O.B. Old Michael over the fecking railing, NOW!
Posted Image

I think that is a Kawasaki Concours, Honda Gold Wing or Warchild's Hayabusa down on the rocks in the middle of this photo!
Posted Image

Dios Mio, Hombres; look at the mugs on these sick puppies, only their Mommies could love these muy Feo mooks!
Posted Image

The Mighty Rio Grande, west of Taos, NM; another plus of Northern New Mexico: Incredible vistas as far as the eye can see!
Posted Image

Eat your hearts out George Clooney and Tom Selleck, Big-D and BeemerDonS look muy Guapo, compared to those movie star bums!
Posted Image

No, that is not a PhotoShop of a skinny chipmunk, that is actually a photograph of pinhead; Que Lastima, Dave - Lo Siento!
Posted Image

If you are wondering to yourself why pinhead has such a big smile on his face, use your imagination as to where Big-D's finger has just been!
Posted Image

Here's part of the group lineup, only about half the bikes; you could buy yourself some killer pot from the second vendor table on the left. Welcome to San Diego!
Posted Image

Vamanos Muchachos, We Ride On for Fame and Glory! Saddle up, Compadres. Riding with FJR Folks, is like herding cats; except, herding damn cats is so very much easier!
Posted Image

Ladies and Gentlemen (and whatever in hell Bustanut joker and RadioHowie are!), here she is: Miss Lucy Liu, my ultimate muy Rapido y muy Bonita Gen1 FJR! Lucy, I Love You!
Posted Image

#3 beemerdons

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,945 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 03:47 PM

Damn Adam, Eddie Munster sure as hell looked a lot better than El Pachuco!

Eddie Munster? :dntknw: Eddie's Zoot Suit es El Magnifico! Es Verdad Vato, ese!
Posted Image

Posted Image
[/quote]

#4 beemerdons

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,945 posts

Posted 29 September 2010 - 04:14 PM

What a view, eh! No, I don't mean Jim in Phoenix, pinhead or Big-D! Check out the horizon beyond Tres Amigos!

Posted Image

Just gorgeous, eh! No, I don't mean that butt ugly Gen 2 in the foreground, look behind that POS!

Posted Image

Cluster feck at the fuel stop in Antonito. Took Old Michael 15 minutes to go wee-wee; Jesu Cristo!

Posted Image

You can never have enough picture of Duke, the FJR Doggie. Forum Animal almost as popular as Dolly, the Sheep!

Posted Image

The Magnificent Sangre de Cristo Mountains overlooking historic and quaint Taos, NM: or as we of the FJR Forum say: Toas!

Posted Image

#5 wheatonFJR

wheatonFJR

:D

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,361 posts
  • Bike: 2004 ABS (Gen I) N. America

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:16 PM

Whoa...dats sum good chit man. Pass it on over...<inhale>

Posted Image

#6 Good2Go

Good2Go

FJR Pilot

• Departed But Not Forgotten
  • PipPipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Bike: 2008 ABS (Gen II) N. America

Posted 29 September 2010 - 07:20 PM

Since there are several threads with individual SW-FOG pics, I thought a thread with them all in one thread would be nice!

Cool pix! Are you gonna share any of those videos you took, or keep 'em to yourself??? :dirol:
...IBA #413

#7 HotRodZilla

HotRodZilla

I've Been Warned!!

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,745 posts
  • Bike: 2007 ABS (Gen II) N. America

Posted 29 September 2010 - 08:31 PM

Hey GB...FYYFF! You couldn't post a decent picture of me? Now I'm gonna post that picture I took of you through the window with my cell phone on Friday morning. You remember the one...The one you begged me not to post. Did I post it? Noooooooooooooooooooooooo...And then you go and pull this shit. Now it's on you mean bastage...

I'd rather go down the river with seven studs than with a hundred shitheads"
- Colonel Charlie Beckwith

"Never Kick A Fresh Turd On A Hot Day."

-Harry S Truman

#8 beemerdons

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,945 posts

Posted 30 September 2010 - 04:05 AM

Hey GB...FYYFF! You couldn't post a decent picture of me? Now I'm gonna post that picture I took of you through the window with my cell phone on Friday morning. You remember the one...The one you begged me not to post. Did I post it? Noooooooooooooooooooooooo...And then you go and pull this shit. Now it's on you mean bastage...

I happened to look in their window at 7am, since those feckers were banging on our door at 1am, and it was not a pretty sight. I could not tell where Patch308 ended and GalaxyBlue started, if you know what I mean. Definitely a "DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL" moment for them!

#9 GalaxyBlue

GalaxyBlue

FJR Commander

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,991 posts
  • Bike: 2005 (Gen I) N. America

Posted 30 September 2010 - 05:13 AM

Cool pix! Are you gonna share any of those videos you took, or keep 'em to yourself??? :dirol:

Yeah, I suppose i better bet busy doing that! It will be a week or two since i don't have the internet connection to upload multiple GB's of video. But i will eventually get to it! :)

wha...what? Noooooo!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Bring it on Eddie! :fuck:
wfo05.gifwfo06.gifeom08.gifsfo09.gifswfog10.jpgSWFOG2014_zps29cf405c.jpg

#10 Bugnatr

Bugnatr

FJR Commander

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts
  • Bike: 2004 ABS (Gen I) N. America

Posted 30 September 2010 - 06:36 AM

Here's the best two FJR's - well at least one good gen 1
Posted Image

These pics were on the way home from SWFOG. Early morning start from Blanding Utah. I'm sure yellow Helmet would have been on the road for hours by now. Headed to Natural Bridges and then to Halls Crossing to ride the ferry across Lake Powell.
Posted Image

After some 3 digit speeds I made it in time for the 10am crossing. The road from Utah 95 was very scenic and quiet. just the way we like it.
Posted Image

Ahh the Feejeer gets to rest a bit during the 25 minute ride across the lake. FYI no bathrooms on or near the crossing area so do your fire suppression before you get there.A side note, there must have been at least 10 adults and children in the Tahoe pulling the boat. It was like watching rats coming out of a burning building when they piled out of it during our crossing.
Posted Image

04 Feejeer taken out by Bambi

10 KTM Supermoto990     08 Hondapotamas   00 KLR650   85 XT350   IBA # 20890

#11 Big-D

Big-D

FJR Commander

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts
  • Bike: 2008 ABS (Gen II) N. America

Posted 30 September 2010 - 06:59 AM

Great pics everyone. That was a awesome time.

I didn't know Utah had any ferry's!!
50x50.png"]http://i603.photobuc...FOG09-50x50.png[/url]
Los Robustos M/C member "Eat to Ride - Ride to Eat"[/size]

#12 Recreate

Recreate

FJR Pilot

• Members+
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Bike: 2009 ABS (Gen II) N. America

Posted 03 October 2010 - 08:22 AM

Video clip of Cumbres & Toltec Scenic RR Steam Locomotive: http://s715.photobuc...ber-2010062.mp4

Posted Image

wfo09.gif swfog10.jpgRecreate_IMG6.jpg  swfog-twitter-60px.png
1969 Honda CB350 (sold), 2006 Suzuki GS500F (sold), 2009 Yamaha FJR1300A
There may be something I don't know that the knowing of which would change everything.
~ John Paul Rosenberg

#13 beemerdons

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,945 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:09 AM

Nice Video, Recreate; Thank You!

#14 petey

petey

FJR Commander

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Bike: 2013A (Gen III) World

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:54 PM

What happened to the SW-FOG group photo.
There is no better therapy, than a ride.

#15 petey

petey

FJR Commander

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Bike: 2013A (Gen III) World

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:34 PM

Has anyone seen the SW-FOG group picture that Pegscraper took?
There is no better therapy, than a ride.