SW-FOG 2010 Images

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GalaxyBlue

Reaction score
Since there are several threads with individual SW-FOG pics, I thought a thread with them all in one thread would be nice!

I'll Start. I goofed and posted this in Pegscrapers Ride Report instead of my own thread I AM a Dumbass! :lol:

As Requested by Papa Chuy... SpyderBret being force-fed upon arrival to my place in Kingman

IMAG0346.jpg

The Friday group, Breakfast at Hatchs

IMAG0347.jpg

IMAG0348.jpg

IMAG0349.jpg

I think the Devil has been revealed inside Bugnatr! :eek:

IMAG0350.jpg

Pretty cool shot comparing good vs evil!

IMAG0351.jpg

No FJR Meeting would be complete without Niehart and PIE! Or at least we thought of you Dave!

IMAG0352.jpg

Eddie Munster? :dntknw:

IMAG0354.jpg

eddie_portrait.jpg

I'm not saying Niehart and Papa Chuy are Old; but, Dave and I did the original steam fitting on this locomotive back in 1888. This pic was taken on 488's original run over Cumbres Pass, Mr. Black and I were so damn proud of ourselves! Great Job, Brother!

IMG_2949.jpg

And here is the photo of this same locomotive 488 taken during the SW-FOG 2010, still running as good as ever; thanks to your FJR Forum Pipefitters Niehart and Papa Chuy!

IMG_2950.jpg

Sometimes, so sadly, FJR Forum Members can be so damn cruel. Everyone up on the bridge railing started chanting: Throw that S.O.B. Old Michael over the fecking railing, NOW!

IMG_2942.jpg

I think that is a Kawasaki Concours, Honda Gold Wing or Warchild's Hayabusa down on the rocks in the middle of this photo!

IMG_2939.jpg

Dios Mio, Hombres; look at the mugs on these sick puppies, only their Mommies could love these muy Feo mooks!

IMG_2941.jpg

The Mighty Rio Grande, west of Taos, NM; another plus of Northern New Mexico: Incredible vistas as far as the eye can see!

IMG_2937.jpg

Eat your hearts out George Clooney and Tom Selleck, Big-D and BeemerDonS look muy Guapo, compared to those movie star bums!

IMG_2929.jpg

No, that is not a PhotoShop of a skinny chipmunk, that is actually a photograph of pinhead; Que Lastima, Dave - Lo Siento!

IMG_2928.jpg

If you are wondering to yourself why pinhead has such a big smile on his face, use your imagination as to where Big-D's finger has just been!

IMG_2927.jpg

Here's part of the group lineup, only about half the bikes; you could buy yourself some killer pot from the second vendor table on the left. Welcome to San Diego!

IMG_2931.jpg

Vamanos Muchachos, We Ride On for Fame and Glory! Saddle up, Compadres. Riding with FJR Folks, is like herding cats; except, herding damn cats is so very much easier!

IMG_2933.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen (and whatever in hell Bustanut joker and RadioHowie are!), here she is: Miss Lucy Liu, my ultimate muy Rapido y muy Bonita Gen1 FJR! Lucy, I Love You!

IMG_2930.jpg

Damn Adam, Eddie Munster sure as hell looked a lot better than El Pachuco!

Eddie Munster? :dntknw: Eddie's Zoot Suit es El Magnifico! Es Verdad Vato, ese!

IMAG0354.jpg

eddie_portrait.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a view, eh! No, I don't mean Jim in Phoenix, pinhead or Big-D! Check out the horizon beyond Tres Amigos!

IMG_2926.jpg

Just gorgeous, eh! No, I don't mean that butt ugly Gen 2 in the foreground, look behind that POS!

IMG_2924.jpg

Cluster feck at the fuel stop in Antonito. Took Old Michael 15 minutes to go wee-wee; Jesu Cristo!

IMG_2945.jpg

You can never have enough picture of Duke, the FJR Doggie. Forum Animal almost as popular as Dolly, the Sheep!

IMG_2951.jpg

The Magnificent Sangre de Cristo Mountains overlooking historic and quaint Taos, NM: or as we of the FJR Forum say: Toas!

IMG_2936.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey GB...FYYFF! You couldn't post a decent picture of me? Now I'm gonna post that picture I took of you through the window with my cell phone on Friday morning. You remember the one...The one you begged me not to post. Did I post it? Noooooooooooooooooooooooo...And then you go and pull this shit. Now it's on you mean bastage...

Hey GB...FYYFF! You couldn't post a decent picture of me? Now I'm gonna post that picture I took of you through the window with my cell phone on Friday morning. You remember the one...The one you begged me not to post. Did I post it? Noooooooooooooooooooooooo...And then you go and pull this shit. Now it's on you mean bastage...
I happened to look in their window at 7am, since those feckers were banging on our door at 1am, and it was not a pretty sight. I could not tell where Patch308 ended and GalaxyBlue started, if you know what I mean. Definitely a "DON'T ASK, DON'T TELL" moment for them!

Since there are several threads with individual SW-FOG pics, I thought a thread with them all in one thread would be nice!
Cool pix! Are you gonna share any of those videos you took, or keep 'em to yourself??? :dirol:
Yeah, I suppose i better bet busy doing that! It will be a week or two since i don't have the internet connection to upload multiple GB's of video. But i will eventually get to it! :)

wha...what? Noooooo!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Bring it on Eddie! :fuck:

Here's the best two FJR's - well at least one good gen 1

SWFOGSept172010174.jpg

These pics were on the way home from SWFOG. Early morning start from Blanding Utah. I'm sure yellow Helmet would have been on the road for hours by now. Headed to Natural Bridges and then to Halls Crossing to ride the ferry across Lake Powell.

SWFOGSept172010349.jpg

After some 3 digit speeds I made it in time for the 10am crossing. The road from Utah 95 was very scenic and quiet. just the way we like it.

SWFOGSept172010404.jpg

Ahh the Feejeer gets to rest a bit during the 25 minute ride across the lake. FYI no bathrooms on or near the crossing area so do your fire suppression before you get there.A side note, there must have been at least 10 adults and children in the Tahoe pulling the boat. It was like watching rats coming out of a burning building when they piled out of it during our crossing.

SWFOGSept172010408.jpg