Next WFO?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So fookem.

I started the process over - and have a venue which will/should be signed up next week. From where I live it's an easy 893.1 mile ride. More to follow.
I even tried to help out a bit and did some pricing at Jackson, WY and Big Mountain, MT. $300+ a night for hotel rooms at the first and $250 at the other. Finding a place with reasonable room prices, reasonable banquet prices, 100 eating together the same place you sleep & park your bike, some place you haven't been before AND being a cool place to with cool riding nearby....can a bit hard. Finding some place that doesn't melt the RM into goo is also a nice-to-have. ;)

I started the process over - and have a venue which will/should be signed up next week. From where I live it's an easy 893.1 mile ride. More to follow.
Boise, ID? or Idaho Falls, ID?
unsure.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Loreto?
Brother Mick, Loreto is right at the 825 mile mark from Hal's house in Orange, CA. So, I am reasonably certain WFO will be held at the village of Puerto Escondido out at the tip of Punta Coyote. Beautiful location, Isla Danzante is right offshore with great diving and sport fishing. Finally, a WFO in Baja California, Mexico.

Muchas Gracias, Senor Kaitsdad!

Why do a 755 mile ride when you can do a 1200 mile ride?

Status
Not open for further replies.