CFO 2011

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cows and free tanning? You guys are really starting to pique my interest..

happy_pants_draft.jpg

Hurtful bastards anyway :cray:

I'm going to mark my calender right now :yes: I sure hope Tom can get away, he never gets to do anything :(

:jester:

If Bust does decide to make it to CFO we need to take up a collection for a few sessions at the tanning saloon :blink: Those legs are as bad as Bungie's.
If ya thought his legs are bad, it gets worse... :blink: Are ya SURE you want him there??

DSC07663.jpg

If Bust does decide to make it to CFO we need to take up a collection for a few sessions at the tanning saloon :blink: Those legs are as bad as Bungie's.
If ya thought his legs are bad, it gets worse... :blink: Are ya SURE you want him there??

DSC07663.jpg
OH MY GAWD :eek:

Maybe there's still time to cancel CFO or move it a secret location :haha:

Good Gawd! I'm never gonna live that down :lol: Did ya ever collect that fiddy Andy?

Rick that isn't the worst one believe me :blink: I'm retired now.

:jester:

Sweeeetness. Now the winter will seem to drag on forever. But at least I have another picture of Bust to add to the shrine I'm building in my basement to honor him. It's next to the to the pit where I keep my other "visitors". :wacko:

I take it there will be a web site set up soon for us interested parties to sign up for.

The web site will be up ummmmm sometime :huh: exact timing to be determined for sure before 1/1/11.

Well hell, guess I shouldn't have taken a holiday from the computer over December.
dribble.gif
Rick finally got a hold of me on Dec 30th (my fault due to neglecting to send him my change of email address
rolleyes.gif
.) The "exact timing" was decided to be 15-Jan-2011. Not sure it will be pretty, but it will be up and functional!

Good thing I made sure the new GF understood that she falls below my daughter, my FJR, and my dog on my priority list!
tongue.gif

I take it there will be a web site set up soon for us interested parties to sign up for.

The web site will be up ummmmm sometime :huh: exact timing to be determined for sure before 1/1/11.

Well hell, guess I shouldn't have taken a holiday from the computer over December.
dribble.gif
Rick finally got a hold of me on Dec 30th (my fault due to neglecting to send him my change of email address
rolleyes.gif
.) The "exact timing" was decided to be 15-Jan-2011. Not sure it will be pretty, but it will be up and functional!

Good thing I made sure the new GF understood that she falls below my daughter, my FJR, and my dog on my priority list!
tongue.gif
To quote the dearly departed Eddie James "blame Canada" or in this case blame a Canadian :p

Did I really say 1/1/11 :huh: I read it on the internet it must be true.

It's all good Jeff if I had serious intentions to get the web site up before 1/1/11 I would have yelled louder and sooner.

Everyone needs to know that Jeff here hosts and does a lot of the work involved to get 4 different FJR rallies web sites up and running smooth :good: :good: :good: :good:

I'd say Friday, don't see Rick paying extra for Saturday service. :lol:

Course with the distance you have to travel to get there I see where you might be concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm planning on making it this year, and even have a little swag to donate. Definitely in for the Rally Rallye.