CFO 2011

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm planning on making it this year, and even have a little swag to donate. Definitely in for the Rally Rallye.
Cool! PM me the info on the swag. It will we be interesting to see the new LD mount you've been working on all winter :big_boss:

Looks like I'm out. Just not enough vacation days. Hope you all have fun and I'll see you at one of the other gatherings.

Looks like I'm out. Just not enough vacation days. Hope you all have fun and I'll see you at one of the other gatherings.
Are there ever enough vacation days??

Too bad we won't get to see you at CFO I think you would have like the SW Wisconsin roads they're a lot like Upstate NY.

Are there ever enough vacation days??

Too bad we won't get to see you at CFO I think you would have like the SW Wisconsin roads they're a lot like Upstate NY.
+1 on that...very nice roads.

Maybe we all can think WARM thoughts and all this snow crap will go away......

Gezz I'm to the point where I want to move to a warmer place.......... Remind me of this when its 100+ down south.....

Maybe we all can think WARM thoughts and all this snow crap will go away......

Gezz I'm to the point where I want to move to a warmer place.......... Remind me of this when its 100+ down south.....
I know, I know everybody open all the doors and windows and turn up your thermostat to like 95˚. That'll melt it all :p

Or, you could hook up with these guys over on Lake Winnebago.

icefondyadv038.jpg

It's not a bunch of oval racers just regular riders. Here's the track they laid out last weekend.

icetrackjan302011.jpg

Follow this thread over on ADVRider to get the when and where info :big_boss:

If I understand right, the Rally will be on Friday, 6/10/11. Correct? Just trying to make sure I have everything covered for my time off request.

If I understand right, the Rally will be on Friday, 6/10/11. Correct? Just trying to make sure I have everything covered for my time off request.
You are correct sir. Make sure you arrive early enough Friday so I can get everyone good and drunk so they look and feel their very best for the start :p

Thanks for the head s up. I will keep it in mind, but if I am gone too much the wife is going to be less than happy. Wish it wasn't 6 hours away, so I could ride there, do the rally, and maybe even ride home that night. As it is, it would be three days (one there, one to ride it, and one home)

You are correct sir. Make sure you arrive early enough Friday so I can get everyone good and drunk so they look and feel their very best for the start :p
Cool :clapping:

That should save me and DaJuice some $$$$ :yahoo: Last year we both were going on the Coons theroy of rally riding :rolleyes: Had there been a sleep bonus I would have taken that first :p

Gheez... CFO is in my home town and I won't be there. Same time as Road America Vintage Race Weekend. Cant miss that you know...
There's always something that conflicts no matter what weekend you pick. People will be arriving Thursday and we'll be headed for dinner some where you should stop by and say "hi" and come to dinner with us.

Something like that would be great. There are a few nifty dinner spots around here within 20 or 30 miles. I will plan to look you folks up as the time approches.