CFO 2011

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickcorwn

Reaction score
Announcing the Central FJR Owners Rally 2011

June 9th thru June 11th 2011

At the Days Hotel in La Crosse Wisconsin :fans: :fans:

Most details should remain close to the same as last year I'll update as those details get nailed down.

Update 10-24-10; Room rate at the Days Hotel is set, same price as last year $64/night :good:

Now go mark your calenders and place your vacation requests :big_boss:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking about joining you guys this time. It depends on how the schedule works out with CFR.

Just locked in the room rate at the Days Hotel same as last year $64 a night, IIRC with tax that's $72 a night :good: Don't rush to the phone to make your reservations just yet they're not quite ready for us.

I'm thinking I will keep an eye on this one.... I haven't been to a CFO in a few years. It's time to do the rounds again. Nice way to fill the dance card! :yahoo:

I take it there will be a web site set up soon for us interested parties to sign up for.

Now let's see if I can drag Bustanut joker there!

I take it there will be a web site set up soon for us interested parties to sign up for.

Rick is always ahead of the game...I'm sure that he will have that site set up way ahead of time. I see winter must have hit up there Tom. :lol:

Hope I can attend this year as well.

Photos from 2006 CFO...in Gaysville appropriately enough...Tom is smack dab in the center :)

cfo2006008.jpg

I'm in the gay leather bomber jacket with a hydration system strapped to my back...leading people on rides that day.

Now let's see if I can drag Bustanut joker there!
The web site will be up ummmmm sometime :huh: exact timing to be determined for sure before 1/1/11.

Now as far as Bust well there aren't as many sheep as he's used to in Wisconsin but the cows are pretty cute :eek:

IMG_0218.jpg

If Bust does decide to make it to CFO we need to take up a collection for a few sessions at the tanning saloon :blink: Those legs are as bad as Bungie's.

IMG_3080.jpg

Rick is always ahead of the game...I'm sure that he will have that site set up way ahead of time. I see winter must have hit up there Tom. :lol:

Hope I can attend this year as well.

Photos from 2006 CFO...in Gaysville appropriately enough...Tom is smack dab in the center :)

cfo2006008.jpg

I'm in the gay leather bomber jacket with a hydration system strapped to my back...leading people on rides that day.
And that was my bike you guys were coveting.....