EOM '11

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder what the cancel policy is? Reserve a room and then cancel and camp if the weather is good.
Cancellation policy is 7 days prior to your arrival.

I'm glad there's a good amount of interest at this point. I think this is the earliest that EOM has had a date and location locked down. Lots of work to be done between now and September, But looking forward to seeing everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what the cancel policy is? Reserve a room and then cancel and camp if the weather is good.
Cancellation policy is 7 days prior to your arrival.

I'm glad there's a good amount of interest at this point. I think this is the earliest that EOM has had a date and location locked down. Lots of work to be done between now and September, But looking forward to seeing everyone.
Thanks for the heads up Wayne. 7 days would be ok if you trust the long range weather forecast. I don't so I'll bring my camping gear and camp on the way down and back if it's nice.

I noticed my 2011 calendar has a picture of this place for the month of April. It's going to be nice being in a new location and this one looks to be the best yet!

Go whipping post boy for EOM '11!!!

Good locale Wayne. I expect that I will be making plans to attend, also. I see our dates-of-visit coincide with full moon. So we'll be able to view the moonbow over the waterfall there in the park. If folks are wondering what the hell I'm talking about, visit towards the bottom of the home page of the link provided by Wayne for more info.

& great job Wayne. Much thanks,

Heidi

PS... I will be sending a couple of suggestions on roads to ride in the border (VA/KY) region.

I have been looking for a reason to get back down to Kentucky and ride again. May have to take a side trip back up to Lebanon to the Makers Mark distillary. Should be a great time of year to camp too. Beautifull area. We did a houseboat on Cumberland lake this past summer. Good times. Thanks Wayne!

A group of us stayed there in late September, and did some scouting. It's gorgeous, and the roads are great.

Rest assured, we will see some Jeff Ashe goat trails on the route options.

Great job, Wayne!! Snow White and I plan to attend, assuming the dates don't conflict with any wheelchair races in "the Home". Ah, ah I can't remember, does the breakfast bar include prunes, or do we need to bring our own supply?

Great job, Wayne!! Snow White and I plan to attend, assuming the dates don't conflict with any wheelchair races in "the Home". Ah, ah I can't remember, does the breakfast bar include prunes, or do we need to bring our own supply?
Feeling a little older these days Grumpy? :p It's been a while since our paths have crossed, it will be good to see you and Snow White again.

Will there be a group rate? Can I book now? Only asking because you already posted the current rates. Just soon getr-done.

Edit: There's even rumor of a "bikini" bike wash this year…

The thought of seeing Bust with a Bikini isn't doing it for me! :D

Feeling a little older these days Grumpy? :p It's been a while since our paths have crossed, it will be good to see you and Snow White again.
We're looking forward to seeing you too. We'll have to tell you about the new digs!

Will there be a group rate? Can I book now? Only asking because you already posted the current rates. Just soon getr-done.

Edit: There's even rumor of a "bikini" bike wash this year…

The thought of seeing Bust with a Bikini isn't doing it for me! :D
I'm betting it'll be Big Frank in a thong!