EOM '11

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm...

A little early to say for sure, but hopefully we'll be able to make another fun-filled EOM.

Good on ya, Wayne! Thanks for getting this up early.

That didn't come out quite right... :blink:

Any issue with 'State Park' and Alcohol ? Just wonderin...
I'm not opposed to bringing my own poison...
Alcohol; Corbin is a dry county, meaning that Cumberland Falls does not have a bar / lounge / alcohol served with meals. Adjacent counties are not. The park policy is that it's allowed (byob), just no kegs in the lobby.

Will there be a group rate? Can I book now? Only asking because you already posted the current rates. Just soon getr-done.
The rates locked now are the lowest that will be available for 2011. The rates will go up, but our cost is locked at the rates posted.

State parks generally don't have 'bars', or easy access to what we all need to put up with Fencer
Don't want to put up with Fencer? Just go for a ride, but he'll be waiting for you when you get back, with the synopsis of Opra...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reservation info added to post 1.

The best way to keep your lodging cost down is to share one of the cabins btw 4-5 riders. Also, ensure you read the park reservation policy regarding the deposit requirement.

Wayne

Reservation confirmed.

Anyone in for an SS1K 2up on the way down? Let me know.

Just don't tell Ann yet.

Dave & Ann

Last edited by a moderator:
Reservation confirmed.

Anyone in for an SS1K 2up on the way down? Let me know.

Just don't tell Ann yet.

Dave & Ann
When are we leaving?

I'll run slab if the weather is bad. I'm hoping to take a couple of days of fun back roads and stopping early in the afternoon to set up my tent. We'll see how the weather holds.

I'll be one up, no one dares to ride with me.

I saved a couple of bucks on the room by going on my own and using the military discount. I'll be able to buy a beer now. ;)

Locked in a lodge room for 2 up, 22-24th. May leave Tue or Wed from Logan, OH area and weave cross country to see more of western Appalachia.

Locked in a lodge room for 2 up, 22-24th. May leave Tue or Wed from Logan, OH area and weave cross country to see more of western Appalachia.
Annette and I will probably be passing through your area on mon or tues that week. Want to spend some more time exploring and enjoying that area of Ohio...

This is great! Great job nailing this down early this year!!

I signed us up for a cabin (confirmed).

Thanks....

-Iris

Let me find out about the campsites. There were none on the group block, which is why you're not seeing them through the online reservations.

I called about and RV site and they said they were not showing any. They said they would check on it and call back. I can't believe all the camp sites are already gone.

Latest posts