SFO '11

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I called Best Western - Eureka Springs no dates have been preset for the SFO.

If it was up to me, I would have the event at "The Hub" a neat little place just north of Jasper about 5 or 6 miles. The Hub has an opening April 21st, 22nd, and 23rd. They have a resturant as well and "The Hub" is not very far from a wet county (Boone)for those of you so inclined.

The best thing about the Hub is that its right smack dab in the middle of the best Twisty riding in Arkansas!

$55.00 for a Double

$60.00 for a King

$75.00 for a Triple

If were gonna do this we have to set it up real soon! I will get the hotel set up which is nothing more than a phone call.

I really dont care about any other foo foo, I'm there for the ridin!

Check them out and see what you think!

https://www.hubinfo.com/index.html
You appear ta be a right smart feller....

Maybe you oughta take the reins...

:)
Somebody needs to get the ball rollin.

GP

At the end of SFO last year, mbottoms very clearly was in control of planning out SFO 2011. I know he was exploring new launching locations AND that he, like many of us, is a full-time busy parent, career man, and husband. I'm sure he'd appreciate any help if someone wanted to step up and work with him behind the scenes in a constructive manner.

Worldbound4now and I may have to come back for the Twisty Butt and see if we can go two for two in finishing first on the Twisty Butt Ride. That ride made my top two in best rides I've ever had.
If you count the organizers, we were the second pair who finished ;) I'd love to make it again this year as well.

At the end of SFO last year, mbottoms very clearly was in control of planning out SFO 2011. I know he was exploring new launching locations AND that he, like many of us, is a full-time busy parent, career man, and husband. I'm sure he'd appreciate any help if someone wanted to step up and work with him behind the scenes in a constructive manner.
Yes, Mark is the one that is doing SFO. I called Mark when I got the email notification on Scott's new thread about The Hub in April. Mark knew nothing of Scott's plan, just as I didn't either. So their talkin it through. They'll get this resolved. We love Scott and appreciate his help tryin to get the party started. :drinks:

Yes, Mark is the one that is doing SFO. I called Mark when I got the email notification on Scott's new thread about The Hub in April. Mark knew nothing of Scott's plan, just as I didn't either. So their talkin it through. They'll get this resolved. We love Scott and appreciate his help tryin to get the party started. :drinks:
If Mark is still on the job, thats great. I like a few of the others may have gotten a bit impatient waiting to hear info on the 2011 SFO.

Whatever plans Mark has there are a few of us SFO'ers ready to get that on our schedules. Its easy enough for me to undo what little I've done so far. The only plans I have are posted in these couple of threads.

And Michelle you are right, just trying to get the ball rolling, not wanting to be a problem!