#21 fjrrider

fjrrider

aka "sprocket"

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts
  • 2008 ABS (Gen II) World

Posted 14 January 2011 - 09:38 AM

You appear ta be a right smart feller....
Maybe you oughta take the reins...
:)

Nope I'm just a goober in training, maybe one day I can be a master goober if I practice enough!
Sometimes you guys just ride too fast!!!!

2010 KTM 530 EXC-R
2007 Honda CRF450X
2005 Honda CR250R

#22 worldbound4now

worldbound4now

FJR Squadron Leader

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 994 posts
  • 2005 ABS (Gen I) N. America

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:51 AM

At the end of SFO last year, mbottoms very clearly was in control of planning out SFO 2011. I know he was exploring new launching locations AND that he, like many of us, is a full-time busy parent, career man, and husband. I'm sure he'd appreciate any help if someone wanted to step up and work with him behind the scenes in a constructive manner.
Is it on the table? If not, lay it out there.

#23 worldbound4now

worldbound4now

FJR Squadron Leader

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 994 posts
  • 2005 ABS (Gen I) N. America

Posted 14 January 2011 - 11:52 AM

Worldbound4now and I may have to come back for the Twisty Butt and see if we can go two for two in finishing first on the Twisty Butt Ride. That ride made my top two in best rides I've ever had.

If you count the organizers, we were the second pair who finished ;) I'd love to make it again this year as well.
Is it on the table? If not, lay it out there.

#24 fjrchik

fjrchik

Just a girl in the world, riding an FJR

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 12:15 PM

At the end of SFO last year, mbottoms very clearly was in control of planning out SFO 2011. I know he was exploring new launching locations AND that he, like many of us, is a full-time busy parent, career man, and husband. I'm sure he'd appreciate any help if someone wanted to step up and work with him behind the scenes in a constructive manner.

Yes, Mark is the one that is doing SFO. I called Mark when I got the email notification on Scott's new thread about The Hub in April. Mark knew nothing of Scott's plan, just as I didn't either. So their talkin it through. They'll get this resolved. We love Scott and appreciate his help tryin to get the party started. :drinks:

2008 FJR1300A, 2006 FJR1300A, 2003 FJR1300, 2001 Kawasaki ZR-7S

wfo05.gif sfo07.gif wfo06.gif  sfo08.gif sfo09.gif sfo10sig.gif sfo11.jpg

#25 GPRIDER

GPRIDER

FJR Squadron Leader

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 922 posts
  • 2008 ABS (Gen II) N. America

Posted 14 January 2011 - 04:57 PM

Yes, what she said.

GP
04 FJR(crashed), 95 Vmax(still own), 89 Vmax, 83 Venture, 81 XS1100, 79 XS650, 70 Kawasaki 500 Mach III, 71 Kawasaki 500 Mach III

#26 fjrrider

fjrrider

aka "sprocket"

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 06:22 AM

Yes, Mark is the one that is doing SFO. I called Mark when I got the email notification on Scott's new thread about The Hub in April. Mark knew nothing of Scott's plan, just as I didn't either. So their talkin it through. They'll get this resolved. We love Scott and appreciate his help tryin to get the party started. :drinks:

If Mark is still on the job, thats great. I like a few of the others may have gotten a bit impatient waiting to hear info on the 2011 SFO.
Whatever plans Mark has there are a few of us SFO'ers ready to get that on our schedules. Its easy enough for me to undo what little I've done so far. The only plans I have are posted in these couple of threads.

And Michelle you are right, just trying to get the ball rolling, not wanting to be a problem!
Sometimes you guys just ride too fast!!!!

2010 KTM 530 EXC-R
2007 Honda CRF450X
2005 Honda CR250R