NERDS '11 is On-Line!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK all you wannabe-NERDS out there... You can now place your orders for FJR NERDS merchandise on the NERDS website.

We're having really cool long-sleeved black NERDS '11 T-Shirts and 3 different NERDS stickers made up to commemorate our summer event in Stowe. The shirts are 100% cotton with a large silk-screened NERDS color logo on the back and a small NERDS '11 event emblem on the left front.

TShirt_Back.gif
TShirt_Front.gif

We also have 3 different NERDS stickers for you to choose from. Any one of them would be a perfect addition to your list of FJR "accessories".

Sticker_C1.gif
Sticker_BW.gif
Sticker_C2.gif

We're pricing these items basically at our cost. We're not trying to make any money from these sales, we're just offering them as a way to promote the event and hopefully encourage more people to show up. All items ordered will be available for you to pick-up at NERDS '11 in Stowe. If you'd like to order something, but can't make it to the ride in August, just add a "shipping" item to your order to cover our mailing costs. In any case, we won't actually be having the items made until just before the event so you won't get your stuff any sooner than that.

NERDS Merchandise pricing:

T-Shirts - $17.50/ea (XXL shirts cost $21.50/ea)

Stickers - $.35 to $1.25 depending on the sticker

Shipping - $5.50 for single shirt orders (SM/MD/LG) or $10.80 for single XL/XXL and multiple shirt orders

(no shipping for orders picked-up at NERDS '11)

We'll be taking orders up until July 23rd. After that, we need to stop taking orders and have the items made so they'll be ready in time for the ride.

All orders need to be paid for using PayPal.

We already know who the first person was to hit the NERDS website after it went live. Who'll be the first one to place an order...

Ed.

They all look awesome Ed. Very nice.
The stickers look awesome. Ed sent me some samples. These are really nice looking. I'll probably be sporting some this spring as kind of a one man advertising campaign!

I'm sure the shirts will too.

On more IMPORTANT thing, (and I'm going to ask Ed to edit this request into the NERDS web pages:

Please remember to include your Forum Name (handle) in the comments section of your merchandise orders!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Only two people have ordered shirts so far? :blink:

Wutz up wid dis?

I figured this would be a really popular thing, as it always has been at EOM and CFR in the past.

And FJRed did a really nice job on the designs, I thought...

Are people waiting till the last moment, or what? Did we bust out with this too early? (that would be a change)

I know that we already have 35 people signed up so far. And it is still 150 days (5 months?) out.

Ok, I'm officially going to try to make this happen.

Gotta get the OK from the boss at work.

Ms dCarver said 'Are you fucking crazy? Of course you should go. That's a great part of the country'.

Great gal.

I'll be making reservations tomorrow. :D
dcarver - you dawg!!!

First, when I saw you 2 weeks ago, you never let on you might be coming to the right side.

Second - are you serious ?! I don't see you signed up yet ....

And, third - bring Ms dcarver WITH YOU ! How groovy would THAT be ?! :D

Wow. Only two people have ordered shirts so far? :blink:

Wutz up wid dis?

I figured this would be a really popular thing, as it always has been at EOM and CFR in the past.

And FJRed did a really nice job on the designs, I thought...

Are people waiting till the last moment, or what? Did we bust out with this too early? (that would be a change)

I know that we already have 35 people signed up so far. And it is still 150 days (5 months?) out.

Fred send me a PM and tell me how to use Paypal. :clapping:

Thanks,Jack NECC :blink:

We're having really cool long-sleeved black NERDS '11 T-Shirts and 3 different NERDS stickers made up to commemorate our summer event in Stowe. The shirts are 100% cotton with a large silk-screened NERDS color logo on the back and a small NERDS '11 event emblem on the left front.
Fred - Ed ....is there an XS tee available ? :blink:

No Ma'am. (I know, that's weird) Unless you count getting a small and running it thru the dryer on high. :eek:

My experience is that clothing sizes, like most everything these days, have become inflated. What was once Large is now Xtra Large. You can't buy a small coffe anymore cause the smallest available at Starbucks is a Grande, and even Dunkin Donuts (sic) starts off at Medium.

This is just another sign of the times, I'm afraid. But I think that you and Josie will be in the same size limited camp. ;)

I just stumbled across the posting on merchandise and you should now have my order.

I've been a little sidetracked since I am in training for the Tech Day at Bust's. My training regimen is to hit myself in the head with a hammer and then drink until the pain goes away.

No Ma'am. (I know, that's weird) Unless you count getting a small and running it thru the dryer on high. :eek:

My experience is that clothing sizes, like most everything these days, have become inflated. What was once Large is now Xtra Large. You can't buy a small coffe anymore cause the smallest available at Starbucks is a Grande, and even Dunkin Donuts (sic) starts off at Medium.

This is just another sign of the times, I'm afraid. But I think that you and Josie will be in the same size limited camp. ;)
Maybe I'll just get a decal and stick it ....somewhere :unsure:

I have enough LS cotton tee-shirts to sleep in that are too large to wear outside the privacy of my home ;)

But they ARE very cool - and we appreciate you guys going to the effort to have them made!

MEM,

I ordered a Large shirt as a prototype to see what they would look like. After washing it once, it's definitely not a large size anymore. It now fits my wife perfectly. I'm pretty sure that if you ordered a small it will end up being about the right size after washing.

Besides, how else will all those New Brunswickians know you're really a NERD at heart...

Ed.

Okay okay, stop twisting my arm. I'm in. Geez...

:)

Actually, no vacation time this summer beyond the odd long weekend I can sneak in is going to severely limit the distance I can travel. I figure I rode back from Lebanon NH to Sudbury in one sit last year, Stowe should be a really doable for a quick run to hang with some of my favourite peeps - and Carver if he makes it.

Carver if he makes it.
Yeah dcarver has tough ride, if he takes the most direct and fastest route once he hits Eastern Colorado it's going to be sit here twist that all the way to PA.

Stand by may be an opening for a new CBA prez. :lol:

He has a standing invite to just fly out and ride my Manstrom around for the week...

Just sayin' ;)

And if he decides to ride out, he has an open invitation to share my couch with the dog. :rolleyes:

The big furry one

Dodger001.jpg

Latest posts