NERDS '11 is On-Line!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Can't we come back and do this again next year?"

Well, we have several months before the first of the year to get things lined up and look into all of the details, but I sure don't see why not.
Damnit, man!

Are you trying to use up my vacation for next year already?!?

Hmm...

One nice option (of which I may get one for myself) is the NERDS tee shirt design printed on the "Performance micro-fiber". It's expensive at $40 a pop, but will probably be more useful on the bike than plain cotton.
I was looking for this option but was unable to find it on the site. Help please.

One nice option (of which I may get one for myself) is the NERDS tee shirt design printed on the "Performance micro-fiber". It's expensive at $40 a pop, but will probably be more useful on the bike than plain cotton.
I was looking for this option but was unable to find it on the site. Help please.
Start here

Under "Choose your style and color" click on "See all" then scroll down towards the bottom

If anyone is interested in adding the way-cool NERDS'11 logo
nerds11.jpg
to your signature line, Iggy has graciously agreed to host the image file on the FJRForum server.

You can add it to your sig line using the following URL address: https://fjrforum.com/images/nerds11.jpg

Please don't link to the image file on the NERDS website as I'm probably going to put the NERDS server to sleep until next year. (This means you Fred)

Ed.

Thanks Ed. I had already scammed and hosted the image locally, but will use the 'fficial version instead!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey all you nerdly NERDS!

Were you're too late in ordering a tee shirt? Didn't get enough free swag at the NERDS indoor barbeque? :unsure:

Well you in luck (sort of) as I have set-up an e-store at Zazzle with some NERDS logo stuff. There are coffee cups, key chains, and Mens' and Ladies' tee shirts available (pick your own style and shirt color), though the shirts will be significantly more expensive now than they were in the bulk order for the event. These will also not be the limited edition snow covered road version that will soon become a collector's item.

So now you can all get your FJR NERDS on!!
A quick follow-up to my prior post about the NERDS store at Zazzle.com. I ordered a few things , the Coffee mug and Performance Microfiber Long Sleeve Tee shirt, both with the color NERDS logo on them, as well as a couple of the key chains with the black & White logo.

The Microfiber shirt is a bit pricey at $40, but it is very, very nice, and will definitely get some use on the bike this fall. You'll no doubt see me modeling it around. And the coffee mug also came out great. The printing on both items is exactly how Ed designed them (no snow covered roads)

The key chains which were pretty inexpensive, as it turns out are cheaply made so I deleted them from the store so nobody (else) is disappointed.

That's all for now.

If anyone is thinking about ordering any additional NERDS paraphernalia (per above posts), Zazzle is having an Octoberfest Sale giving 15% off of tee shirts and mugs through September 25th.

Kind of surprising to me that they knew Octoberfest is actually in September. :p

I ordered a couple more shirts from Zazzle - the high-performance ones. The site said they were long-sleeve, the receipt in the package said they were long-sleeve, and ... they're short-sleeve.

What's up wit dat...

I ordered a couple more shirts from Zazzle - the high-performance ones. The site said they were long-sleeve, the receipt in the package said they were long-sleeve, and ... they're short-sleeve.

What's up wit dat...
Andy,

Contact them via the email address on your email receipt. They'll take 'em back and exchange them for the correct shirt.

The default shirt was printed on a cotton long sleeve tee shirt. That's why it is named "long sleeve" in the store. If you change the shirt you want it printed on it may still say that. They have all sorts of shirt options. Both a short sleeve performance microfiber shirt $35.99 and a long sleeve performance microfiber shirt $39.99.

Did they send you the cotton short sleeve shirts or microfiber short sleeve shirts?

In any case I'm pretty sure they will take the return and make it right for you.

I've gone in and removed the words "Long Sleeve" from the item description in case that was confusing.

What's up wit dat...
Andy,

Contact them via the email address on your email receipt. They'll take 'em back and exchange them for the correct shirt.

The default shirt was printed on a cotton long sleeve tee shirt. That's why it is named "long sleeve" in the store. If you change the shirt you want it printed on it may still say that. They have all sorts of shirt options. Both a short sleeve performance microfiber shirt $35.99 and a long sleeve performance microfiber shirt $39.99.

Did they send you the cotton short sleeve shirts or microfiber short sleeve shirts?

In any case I'm pretty sure they will take the return and make it right for you.

I've gone in and removed the words "Long Sleeve" from the item description in case that was confusing.
Ah. The description says long-sleeve, but the price is $35.99 so we got what I paid for. I'm fine with short sleeves, but was / was a bit confussed.

We'll keep the short sleeves!