#41 Silver Penguin

Silver Penguin

Silver Penguin

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,807 posts
  • Bike: Other or considering FJR

Posted 01 January 2011 - 07:17 AM

This sounds like a well planned, fun event. Sadly we will not be able to make it since our annual road trip (and allocation of vacation time and $$) is for the following week. We're going to ride to and around the Breckenridge area of Colorado.
La Pinguina plata

Clicky here.

Welcome to the FJR Forum, where the truly twisted meet the merely insane! (El Cajone)

#42 Bustanut joker

Bustanut joker

STFU

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,720 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 08:10 AM

This one may be doable this year.. ;)
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Los Robustos M/C member #18 Darksider #28

#43 FJRay

FJRay

FJR Commander

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts
  • Bike: 2003 (Gen I) N. America

Posted 01 January 2011 - 09:40 AM

That creates a very disturbing visual :blink: :P
03 FJR1300
03 GL1800 "The Prom Queen"
Sarcasm is just one more service we offer !!
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. This poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.
IBA#33731

#44 beemerdons

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,335 posts
  • Bike: 2013A (Gen III) N. America

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:15 AM

http://classic.mapqu....572502&2v=CITY No Shit, Bust; it was You Big-D and I had in mind, resulting in SW-FOG 2011 being mid-week. Three, less than 8 hours, days and only 510 miles a day riding to Taos; Ya Jackass!

#45 Bustanut joker

Bustanut joker

STFU

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,720 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:42 PM

http://classic.mapqu....572502&2v=CITY No Shit, Bust; it was You Big-D and I had in mind, resulting in SW-FOG 2011 being mid-week. Three, less than 8 hours, days and only 510 miles a day riding to Taos; Ya Jackass!

Now, to find a job to finance the trip....
In the highly unlikely event my company decides to call me back :rolleyes: The bad part would be only five days off for vacation.
This will likely be a fly in. :(
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted ImagePosted Image Los Robustos M/C member #18 Darksider #28

#46 beemerdons

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,335 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:39 PM

Now, to find a job to finance the trip....
In the highly unlikely event my company decides to call me back :rolleyes: The bad part would be only five days off for vacation.
This will likely be a fly in. :(

As you know, Buckwheat: I have got you covered for a bike if you fly into Phoenix, anything in my moto fleet is yours to ride. Even the new Yamaha Super Tenere 1200, just don't do a "Skooty" on it. Monday, September 5 is Labor Day; so most places will let you have the day off. Working construction my whole life after the US Army, I was never ever paid for Labor Day; but at least every Mechanical Contractor I worked for for forty years let me have the day off, or paid me double time if I had to work it.

Fly into Phoenix and stay at my house, then we ride up to Interstate 40 to meet up with the N. Zonies. So, once again, your only costs are fuel, food, room for 3 nights, condoms and booze; splitting a room with another FJR Forum Member will only cost you $40 a night. For sexual favors, Big Adam - Galaxy Blue said you could room with him. Have Fun!!!

If you do room with GalaxyBlue, you should buy the LARGEST condoms; remember Jackass, the condoms are for Adam not for you!

Posted Image

#47 exskibum

exskibum

carving lines around pirate sheeps

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,066 posts
  • Bike: 2005 (Gen I) N. America

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:53 PM

Gonna have to do a little planning now. Hope to make it and should be able to commit (or not) reasonably soon, pending a looong and careful rethinking after being assaulted by that rallymaster in a G-string shot and the probability that those types of images might be part of the equation.

You guys: F'ing PLEASE -- I can take pics of Zilla humpin' Dolly like a wild man while she nails Skooter in the ass, but Big-D?!? WTF?!? And from below on the stairs?? GACK!!! :blink:

No one is gonna want to read this thread for rally details with that abomination preceding the relevant info. I didn't need to know that beemerdons actually wears a G-string, really didn't need to get that visual, and I can't wash it out of my eyes with battery acid.

'05 Yamaha FJR 1300A and '03 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird and '08 Kawasaki KLR 650
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#48 beemerdons

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,335 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:59 PM

Gonna have to do a little planning now. Hope to make it and should be able to commit or not soon, but I'm gonna have to think this over now with that G-string shot in the equation.

You guys: F'ing PLEASE -- I can take pics of Zilla humpin' Dolly like a wild man while she nails Skooter in the ass, but Big-D?!? WTF?!? And from below on the stairs?? GACK!!! :blink:

No one is gonna want to read this thread for rally details with that abomination preceding the relevant info. I didn't need to know that beemerdons wore a G-string, really didn't need to get that visual and I can't wash out of my eyes with battery acid. Are attendees gonna be subjected to that sort of rally master imagery at the meet?

Don, por favor, please refrain from baring your form in that G-string until next October???

Ah Baloney Rich, nobody cares what I am wearing at one in the morning bringing back beer and pizza!

And by the way, Papa Chuy does NOT own Ugg boots; and I'd not be caught dead in that color of thong!

#49 exskibum

exskibum

carving lines around pirate sheeps

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,066 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:13 PM

Ah Baloney Rich, nobody cares what I am wearing at one in the morning bringing back beer and pizza!

And by the way, Papa Chuy does NOT own Ugg boots; and I'd not be caught dead in that color of thong!

Well, thanks, Don. That DOES make a difference, and I feel a little more at ease. :rolleyes:

'05 Yamaha FJR 1300A and '03 Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird and '08 Kawasaki KLR 650
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#50 Khunajawdge

Khunajawdge

Toto El Mundo!

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,511 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 08:53 AM

Reading these regional rally adverts sometimes puts my brain into a black hole? :huh:

I "might" go, but then again, I "might" not, based on what's been said. :blink:
Khunajawdge
The Blue OX & X

You are a stitch in the fabric that holds it altogether.

#51 Big-D

Big-D

FJR Commander

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,389 posts
  • Bike: 2008 ABS (Gen II) N. America

Posted 12 January 2011 - 06:34 AM

If you think that picture is disturbing, you should have seen the look on the girls face when he walked into the Pizza place to pick it up!!
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Los Robustos M/C member "Eat to Ride - Ride to Eat"

#52 beemerdons

beemerdons

Certifiable Old Fart

• Members++
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,335 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 07:09 AM

If you think that picture is disturbing, you should have seen the look on the girls face when he walked into the Pizza place to pick it up!!

Brother Dan, that gal at the Pizza Parlor really hurt my feelings: She made a comment: "Looks just like a human penis, only much smaller!" jes' sayin'