2011 SW-FOG

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe I roomed with this guy at EOM.

What was I think'n?
I hear you loud and clear Compadre zzzzip, both Patch308 and HotRodZilla have stayed at mi Chandler Casa before; I slept with three pairs of Levi's on and with my bedroom door bolted shut, and I told my Labrador Retriever Bear to bite them both in the nuts if they came down the back hallway!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I knew I had seen HRZ on TV before but couldn't place him. Now I remember him, little Eddie has grown up to be a sheep fuker like Bust-a-Nut Joker.

BUMP REMINDER! Tired of staring out the window at snow, cold and ice? Just keep thinking and dreaming about beautiful and sunny Northern New Mexico next September at SW-FOG 2011!

First off, as far as "beautiful and sunny"...it's been in the -30's here. -37 at my buddy's house the other night who's about 10 degrees warmer on average then mine is. At this rate I may be in Costa Rica at that time...I'll let you know ASAP.

Second...AND MORE IMPORTANTLY...I NEVER promised to keep my pants on, that's just asking WAY too much! Please refrain from the unnessessary badgering of my neked arse!

Third...and most disturbing...I clearly recall it being YOU and Big D who had a problem locating your pants in the wee hours of the morning, not me. As an aside, my therapist will be mailing you the bill. Get with Big D and split it any way you like. THE BILL DAMMIT, THE BILL!!!

BUMP REMINDER! Tired of staring out the window at snow, cold and ice? Just keep thinking and dreaming about beautiful and sunny Northern New Mexico next September at SW-FOG 2011!

First off, as far as "beautiful and sunny"...it's been in the -30's here. -37 at my buddy's house the other night who's about 10 degrees warmer on average then mine is. At this rate I may be in Costa Rica at that time...I'll let you know ASAP.

Second...AND MORE IMPORTANTLY...I NEVER promised to keep my pants on, that's just asking WAY too much! Please refrain from the unnessessary badgering of my neked arse!

Third...and most disturbing...I clearly recall it being YOU and Big D who had a problem locating your pants in the wee hours of the morning, not me. As an aside, my therapist will be mailing you the bill. Get with Big D and split it any way you like. THE BILL DAMMIT, THE BILL!!!
+1, Gunny! Welcome from San Diego (Fallbrook)!

So has anyone offered up having "Toas" shirts made again this year? Just curious...Also, if we just have a rally in Taos each year from here on out and call it the Toas rally, it would eventually become steeped in mystery as to how it got the name. Just think, we could be the founding dumbasses.

If you're worthless/retired like Papa Chuy is, you can ride to one FJR Forum Event after another this year, fucking up as you go. Dolly and her FJR Schedule is below:

Stay tuned!! Someone left the gate open and Dolly is on the run!! Who knows where she'll turn up. As you know she'll ride anything.

Rob
Thank You Rob, I knew you would be on it (her)! Below are the locations and dates of our 2011 FJR Forum Events. I do not have site info on WCR! NO NAFO in 2011!

FJR Forum Events 2011:

SFO 5/20-22 in Russellville, Arkansas, Gooberland (named after rushes!)

CFO 6/9-6/12 in LaCrosse, Wisconsin, Cheesehead Land

CFR 6/20-6/23 in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canuckistan

WFO 7/14-7/17 in Idaho Falls, Idaho, Spudville

NERDS 8/17-8/21 in Stowe, Vermont, USA near "Wicked Smart"

SW-FOG 9/6-9/9 in Toas, New Mexico, Republic of Mexico

EOM 9/22-9/25 in Cumberland Falls, Kentucky, Hillbilly Nation

Welcome Aboard OKMAC. I'm sure looking at the pictures, especially the one of SkooterG & Pinhead sucking face had a lot to do with your decision to come to the SW-FOG in Taos. It was a lot of fun in Taos. Put a little alcoholic beverage in these lightweights and the show begins. I can just imagine if Bust had been there, we would have been arrested. Funny!!

We're planning on being at this one :) .. Looking forward to putting new faces to names.
Dear Roger & Deb, That's wonderful you're coming to SW-FOG! If I may make some introductions, from bottom to top are SkooterG, Party Sheep Dolly and HotRodZilla!!

We're planning on being at this one :) .. Looking forward to putting new faces to names.
Dear Roger & Deb, That's wonderful you're coming to SW-FOG! If I may make some introductions, from bottom to top are SkooterG, Party Sheep Dolly and HotRodZilla!!
Glad you are gonna make this one Roger. And putting names to faces, well... as seen in the picture above, its probably best and a lot safer to remain neutral in that area or you might find yourself in these kinds of photos!!! Like Vegas, what happens in Taos can be disgusting... to say the least!!

Glad you are gonna make this one Roger. And putting names to faces, well... as seen in the picture above, its probably best and a lot safer to remain neutral in that area or you might find yourself in these kinds of photos!!! Like Vegas, what happens in Taos can be disgusting... to say the least!!
+1 Gunny Roger, Big Dan is probably giving you some great advice! I mean really, take a look at the head on this one! Really? Really! No, Really!!!

IMG_6335.jpg

+1 Gunny Roger, Big Dan is probably giving you some great advice! I mean really, take a look at the head on this one! Really? Really! No, Really!!!

IMG_6335.jpg
Oh yes -- really familiar with that face :) He's the one who talked us into SW-FOG.

And Scooter we've met - just not from that angle :lol:

Roger, I thought that you had met HotRodZilla in person before; if not, here's a much better picture of HRZ with Dolly!

Oh yes -- really familiar with that face :) He's the one who talked us into SW-FOG.

Wowser Roger, you just don't scare easy, do you? Well how about this, a Canadian and a defacto Canadian! Usually the Canucks frighten the bejaysus out of anyone!!!

IMG_0432.jpg

Wowser Roger, you just don't scare easy, do you? Well how about this, a Canadian and a defacto Canadian! Usually the Canucks frighten the bejaysus out of anyone!!!

IMG_0432.jpg
OM looked like he was about to Bitch-Slap you for taking that pic!!

IMG_0432.jpg
Nah, that's his come-hither look for the S&M crowd.... :p

IMG_0432.jpg
Nah, that's his come-hither look for the S&M crowd.... :p
Ironic, isn't it SPU? You and I dream (wet) about Irish actresses Ali MacGraw and Anne Hathaway; and Old Michael dreams (wet ones) of Liam Neeson and Colin Farrell!