CFR 2011

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MEM

Reaction score
REGISTRATION FOR CFR 2011 IS OPEN !!

CLICKY for the CFR website.

Details about proposed rides, agenda and miscellaneous information is ready to be posted. Please check back. Quickly though....Registration fee is $30, Rally Vest (water/wind resistant, dark blue with logo in light blue & silver) is $35 (ladies' is $38 due to styling) and the Rally Dinner is $35 - all a la carte. A Lobster Boil is planned; price TBD. A size chart for the vest will be posted

The Rally HQ is the Silverwood Motel where space is limited (due to the number of long-term rentals there). I'm thinking there may not be much left there for rooms. Overflow booking is at the Comfort Inn. I'd suggest you call the Comfort Inn directly or email them at cn241atwhg.com rather than attempt to use a toll-free number.

Booking code is CFR Freddy Beach (I was feeling silly that day :blink: )

We're 20 strong in Registrations already ! :yahoo: Check out the Players HERE

Y'ALL COME NOW, YA HEAR ?! :clapping:

Last edited by a moderator:
Paging Charlie Hoss !

We're back in business :)

The CFR Registration site is working again.
Si Maria Elena, all is well with the site now! Do you Frostbacks think that you could wear long pants this year at CFR? Son Seth and Papa Chuy were kind of freaked out with the color (lack of) on the legs of you Canucks!

IMG_6345.jpg

Si Maria Elena, all is well with the site now! Do you Frostbacks think that you could wear long pants this year at CFR? Son Seth and Papa Chuy were kind of freaked out with the color (lack of) on the legs of you Canucks!
:lol:

Hey Papa ! How about THESE babies ?!

We wear 30 SPF up here 'cause the sun's so strong :blink: What can I say ? :p

1177276796_cAF8B-S.jpg

:lol:

Hey Papa ! How about THESE babies ?!

We wear 30 SPF up here 'cause the sun's so strong :blink: What can I say ? :p

1177276796_cAF8B-S.jpg
I LOVE those Babies!!! HUBBA, HUBBA, HUBBA! Steve's not so much!

Cute Pups, my Labbie Bear would love playing with them; Beary Boy loves other dogs!

Anyone planning to be riding through(or leaving from), the Southern Ontario area on Monday June 20th (8-ish)??? Be nice to have a riding buddy, but I plan on a 13 hour push (or to Fredericton in one shot).

Mattster

https://www.novascotia.com I have to say I'm super impressed by the Nova Scotia Province Tourism Board. In today's mail I received the 2011 Doers and Dreamers Nova Scotia "Shaped by the Sea" travel guide I had requested last month. This guide is like a small phone book! 8.5" by 11" by .75" thick, with 378 pages.

I'm supposed to be receiving my 2011 New Brunswick travel guide sometime this month also. However, Old Michael told me not to get my hopes set up too high. OM said that Fredericton was just like a poor man's equivalent of Tripoli, in Libya!

https://www.novascotia.com I have to say I'm super impressed by the Nova Scotia Province Tourism Board. In today's mail I received the 2011 Doers and Dreamers Novia Scotia "Shaped by the Sea" travel guide I had requested last month. This book is like a small phone book! 8.5" by 11" by .75" thick, with 378 pages.

I'm supposed to be receiving my 2011 New Brunswick travel guide sometime this month also. However, Old Michael told me not to get my hopes set up too high. OM said that Fredericton was just like a poor man's equivalent of Tripoli, in Libya!
Papa! I have all that stuff in your Registration package !

Old Michael is full of s**t is well-intentioned but .....he's old ....and pokey dotty

My pokey little Freddy Beach:

1244601692_FK2xb-S.jpg

Steve's not so much!
Geez! Would you look at the colour of my legs in that pick. Oh well, what can you do on a 3 week road trip around the continent. It felt so good to get back and give them a good shave and bleaching.

Ai Hombre, Papa Chuy's sure looking forward to CFR 2011. 2 months from today I'll be halfway across North America on Miss Lucy Liu heading to Fredericton, Canada.

Speaking of Fredericton, I was on the phone with my Irish pal Old Michael last night. Mick was talking up the Cabot Trail and just how great it is, but OM also stated that New Brunswick is the Arkansas of the Canadian Provinces! Oh well, I'll approach Freddy Beach with an open mind and just see for myself! Vaya con Dios, mis Amigos!

Ai Hombre, Papa Chuy's sure looking forward to CFR 2011. 2 months from today I'll be halfway across North America on Miss Lucy Liu heading to Fredericton, Canada.

We're gonna have FUN, Papa !!! :yahoo:

I've been thinking about the rides and wondering which one was going to get short shrift for lack of time. However...I had a brainstorm fart the other day and have a Plan. Details later :D

Speaking of Fredericton, I was on the phone with my Irish pal Old Michael last night. Mick was talking up the Cabot Trail and just how great it is, but OM also stated that New Brunswick is the Arkansas of the Canadian Provinces!

I KNEW I should have kicked his Irish ass at Death Valley.

:p

Speaking of Fredericton, I was on the phone with my Irish pal Old Michael last night. Mick was talking up the Cabot Trail and just how great it is, but OM also stated that New Brunswick is the Arkansas of the Canadian Provinces! Oh well, I'll approach Freddy Beach with an open mind and just see for myself! Vaya con Dios, mis Amigos!
When did Arkansas get an ocean view?

When did Arkansas get an ocean view?
Rushes says he can see Lake Alma from his house! jes' sayin'

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
ALMOST, Papa darling !!!!

I'm calling the Lobster Man this week to see about supply and price. We want nice, big (~2 lbers) hommards :D

And if anyone is inclined to point out that "big lobsters aren't good or are tough or are WHATever....." please save it ;) BIG lobsters rock !