WFO10 - CANCELLED!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kaitsdad

I'm confused - Just ask my Wife.
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
Admin Edit:

WFO HAS BEEN CANCELLED

See Thread HERE

And so, it's time again to announce our next Western FJR Owners meet !

Dates: Thursday, July 14th through Sunday, July 17th.

A website should be up next week for registration and information. Get your vacation time booked now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for taking on the challenge again Hal. Time to begin planning the summer... :yahoo:

--G

Idaho Falls is great gateway for these places:

Grand Teton National Park

070621-027..jpg

Yellowstone National Park

308487040_BeZn6-M-3.jpg

Craters of the Moon Nation Park

idaho-craters-of-the-moon.jpg

Atomic City, ID - Home of the Best Motorcycle Bar and Biggest Exaggerator in the 51 United States...Just Ask Him!

MW156721e.JPG

And pretty close to the Snake River Canyon where Evel Knievel tried to jump it. Maybe you'll have better luck.

edit: Never mind. That was nearer to Twin Falls. A MUCH less scenic part of Idaho. Sorry. (But also GLAD).

Yup.

I have missed my WFO brethren since Park City... It's time to get re acquainted!

:yahoo:

You mean I still have a chance to attend WFO 2010? Or is this the 10th WFO? Thread title is WFO10 so I'm confused, but then that happens a lot.

You mean I still have a chance to attend WFO 2010? Or is this the 10th WFO? Thread title is WFO10 so I'm confused, but then that happens a lot.
NAFO screwed up the numbering sequence.
....that would be convenient, but the truth is it's the 10th WFO event...being held in 2011. WFO-8 was held in 2009...etc. WFO is off by one and not a reflection of the year.

To retierate, it's WFO-10 or WFO10 without the dash....not WFO 2010.

Yeah, muy

NAFO screwed up the numbering sequence.
....that would be convenient, but the truth is it's the 10th WFO event...being held in 2011. WFO-8 was held in 2009...etc. WFO is off by one and not a reflection of the year.

To retierate, it's WFO-10 or WFO10 without the dash....not WFO 2010.
Yeah, my bad. I tried to edit the inaccurate post within seconds of hitting enter, but as usual you were faster Matt.

Ye ha are we there yet.....now what shall i ride :blink: :blink: :blink:

R

Status
Not open for further replies.