Registration is Open for CFO 2011

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it has been discussed in detail on the forum, but info on the rally on the CFO site would be nice when the organizers get a chance. Hey, it's fooking cold this morning, so I have lots of time to think about it, and gripe.
Are you talking about the CFO Rally?? Then all the info there is is on the web site.

If you're talking about the Rally Rallye... It's Friday, it's 8 hours, starts in LaCrosse, ends in La Crosse.

There, now you know all you need to know. More misinformation to come.
Miss Information. Dated her once, nice girl, just not always very clear.

Just an FYI I leave for Copper Canyon Mexico tomorrow AM the likelihood of regular interneto is low. So answers to any questions or issues may have to wait until I return around mid March.

Adios amigos :bye:

When is everyone planning on heading down that way? I may head down Friday morning, but don't want to miss any riding.

If anyone registered wants to save some cash and split a room at the Days Inn, send me a PM. If I can save some bucks I wouldn't mind heading down Thursday evening to be ready to go on Friday there.

Whew, slow me down so I can take a breath! I am not used to registering this far ahead of an event. May be a new record for me.

I just registered and even set aside a room for Fri&Sat night. I feel all warm and fuzzy! Looking forward to running into the FJR crowd after missing last year. Here is hopiing that it will all fall into place this year.

mr.paul, from Minnesota

When is everyone planning on heading down that way? I may head down Friday morning, but don't want to miss any riding.

If anyone registered wants to save some cash and split a room at the Days Inn, send me a PM. If I can save some bucks I wouldn't mind heading down Thursday evening to be ready to go on Friday there.
This is a bit long-range for me, but I am currently thinking I will leave Friday morning. Let me know if that ends up being your time too and we can convoy.

mr.paul

This is a bit long-range for me, but I am currently thinking I will leave Friday morning. Let me know if that ends up being your time too and we can convoy.

mr.paul

Right on Paul, I will probably cruise down with you on Friday AM.

Ok, gotta go snowblow and shovel now....
You two realize that you'll be missing the Rally Rallye by coming in Friday :eek:

mr.paul

Right on Paul, I will probably cruise down with you on Friday AM.

Ok, gotta go snowblow and shovel now....
You two realize that you'll be missing the Rally Rallye by coming in Friday :eek:
Stroke of lighting promptly at 8 AM Friday morning?

That Rally Rallye sounds like it requires too much thinking.
What's especially confusing are the two very similar but not quite identical names identifying the Rally? Rallye?
If you'd been paying attention last year you would have seen THIS :huh:

All I do is hold peoples hands :dirol: A similar announcement is in the works.

Just a little FYI, if riders in the RR were also entered in the Smoke Chasing Grand Tour they could kill two stones with one bird :big_boss:

Don't try to confuse me with your erudite, concise, and clear explanations. The purpose here is obfuscation.

You are easily confused aren't you? I am when you use those big words that I think you misspelled..... :lol:

You all better cancel now because I am planning on showing up. Just a warning......

Dana

OH FOOK ME! If Dana is going to be there I don't want anything to do with this event. If any of you think Busta and his sheep are bad, you haven't hung out with Opt8low. They don't even allow that shit to be shown on the Internet.

OH FOOK ME! If Dana is going to be there I don't want

anything to do with this event. If any of you think Busta and his sheep are bad, you haven't hung out with Opt8low. They don't even allow that shit to be shown on the Internet.
And he did move closer to Busta...he he he!!